Chapter 13

It was a four hour long ride back home by flying carriage sky travel but we finally get back to the house of my youth and I'm already tense from just the thoughts of being back home and its pressures. Sierra will stay today in the castle then leave immediately tomorrow morning for the start of her training. The carriage had just ridden up to the beautiful castle of gold and I gently shake Sierra awake. She stares at the castle amazed.

"Woah." She says.

"Sierra, listen to me." I say and she snaps to attention.

"Use polite form all the time unless they tell you not to. Even when you leave tomorrow for your test pack have polite form. You hear me." She nods vigorously.

"Good. Now be ready." I say and we sit straight up. Alex pats my arm lightly for a second then removes his hand after a sharp look from me. As the carriage comes to a stop I see my parents and siblings waiting. Alex gets out first then helps me and then Sierra out.

"Hello Mother. Father. Sapphire. Colson." I say.

"Welcome back Tanerise." Mother says hugging me.

"Good to have you home." Father says kissing my forehead. Sapphire kisses my cheeks and Colson gives me an awkward hug with a pat on the back.

"Everyone this is my close human friend Sierra. She wants to try becoming a werewolf." Mom nods at me surprised.

"Yes I sense great power from her that will awaken if she is to turn. You have picked a good one."

"Thank you very much mother." I say and curtsy. Sierra curtsies also.

"Well we must schedule many tutor lessons and things for you now that you are back. Go to your room and get dressed appropriately what dreadful clothes you're wearing."

"Yes mother." I curtsy once more and walk away. Then sigh with relief as we get in the castle.

"That wasn't bad for a greeting. Okay keep this up and I might be able to do this." I say to myself.

"Hmmm?" Sierra says.

"Oh nothing just talking to myself."

"Oh okay." Alex leaves us before we go up the stairs. Sierra follows me to my room which takes up the whole floor.

"Woah." She says again.

"My parents room takes up two floors."

"I wish I could see that."

"Oh you can, come with me" I say and she follows me into my closet. I push a board on the wall aside press some numbers into the keypad and a door slides open into a tiny room with screens from cameras all around the house. I pull up the one of my parent's room.

"Okay here we go." I say stepping back and she stares at the room through the screen.

"Wow that is freakin awesome." She says.

"Yes I know. Now come on." I say pulling her back out the room and closing the door. I press more buttons and I put my human clothes on the rack and close that door. Another door opens and Tracy hug attacks me.

"Rise! You're back!" I hug her back.

" Yes and I have to get changed." I say smiling at her. She nods and starts going through my dresses.

"Here this one." She says handing me a silver dress and then she finally notices Sierra.

"Oh hello there."

"Hi I'm Sierra"

"I'm Tracy nice to meet you." She says and they shake hands.