Chapter 8

"What happened. Oh my god did you tell them you're going back!"

"Yes and that you were coming with me. Jewel flipped out on me, Adam said that I should follow my decisions."

"...........And? What about Jeremy!"

"He.... He... he kissed me." I whisper quietly. She blanches..........

"HE WHAT!!!!!!!" she screams and people turn around and I am clinging to her arm.

"Ow ow ow ow ow." She says and I let go.

"Sorry."

"It's fine but are you freaken serious!"

"Yeah he kissed me and said he liked me. I like totally froze and when I finally got back to normal I was like...... I gotta get outta this........ so I punched him in the stomach and ran away like a crazy person."

"O. M. G. Are you kidding me!" she yells again.

"That's got to be the most stupid thing you've ever done!"

"Ye-yeah I think so too."

"So what now."

"Definitely gotta leave soon. Tommorow right after school."

"Nope." She says simply

"What."

"Nope." She says again.

"Why not?"

"Because I wanna go to the dance before I leave. And I have to break up with my boyfriend too."

"Wow that is gonna suck."

"I've been meaning to for awhile now but I had no good reasons. Thanks a lot for this." I smile at her.

"That's good for you. I just hope you make it. You're gonna be a great part of the pack if you do."

"Oh thanks you're so awesome for that!"

"Thanks." I say looping my arm through hers and we head to class. The rest of school I avoided Jeremy the whole day until he came right up behind me after school grabbing my arm.

"We need to talk." He says and I look at Sierra pleadingly. She shakes her head giving me a super sorry face.

"You traitor!" I shout back to her I say as Jeremy drags me away. He pushes me up against a wall then paces around in front of me.

"Now I'm really angry. I tell you I like you and you punch me then run away and you've been avoiding me this whole entire time." He stops and stares at me then starts pacing again.

"You didn't give me an answer and I also want to ask you something else." He says and stops again.

"Will you go to the dance with me."

"No." I answer immediately.

"Why not."

"Because I don't know how to dance." I say and he relaxes a bit.

"Then we'll just go to talk. Just to talk."

"And as friends." I say and he sighs.

"And as friends." He agrees. We walk back out together and meet up with the others.