If She Choose Alex Pt. 2

A year later Alex and I had twins. A girl Claire and our son Berry. Alex choose our sons name by the way. Years passed and Jeremy is still sticking to his bodyguard position. He hasn't dated anyone though I know girls are all over him when he's not guarding me. The thing that's the problem is he freezes them out. He doesn't give anyone a chance. I'm getting worried.

But there is good news, Jewel and Adam are getting married today, Sierra and Ricky are getting married next month. The werewolves are all about marrying as fast as possible after meeting your mate once you come of age. Their wedding is beautiful, a traditional human wedding but they do the tradition of binding their wolf hair together. I sighed when I saw her walk out in that white dress. The mint green dress for the reception afterwards was almost as beautiful.

As time went on we also attended Sierra and Ricky's wedding. Theirs was small with only their parents, Jewel, Adam, Jeremy, and I. After their wedding was a small reception and a vacation to Hawaii. It was beautiful there.

Years later we all have children relatively the same ages in middle school or high school, and they're great friends. Jewel and Adam of course don't know and will never know what we are.

Jeremy is still diligently ignoring suitors but there's one woman who isn't taking no for an answer. She's tenacious that Dalia. I'm sure she'll wear him down and win him over eventually. They'll be really good together. I know he'll say yes to her soon because he needs her to fill the loneliness. He's not ready to admit to himself he's falling for her.

Dallia is an interesting one. A princess from another pack and was my younger brother's potential mate so she's 5 years younger than Jeremy but was taking college classes in Freshman year of high school. I'm really rooting for her.