0.7 And You Guys Call Me Childish

"Isla Santa Prisca. This island nation is the primary of a dangerous and illegal neurosteroid. A strength-enhancing drug, sold under the street name Venom." Batman explained their mission.

Their first mission. Well, first official mission.

"The infrared signature indicates their factory is still operating at full capacity, but all shipments of Venom have been explicitly cut off."

"That's where this team comes in. This is a covert, recon mission only."

Seriously? Covert? No way they were doing this to us on our first mission. It's totally unfair.

"Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will. The plan requires two drop zones."

"So who's in charge?" Robin asked. He clearly wanted to be the leader from the tone of his voice.

Batman and Red Tornado exchanged a glance. "Work that out between you."

And so the arguing begins. She'd known Wally and Robin for a while, and Lily knew that both of them would be dead set on becoming the mission leader. She only hoped it didn't affect the mission.

Soon enough they were on the bioship and were approaching Santa Prisca. Despite it only being a recon mission, Lily was really excited to be going out on an actual mission. This was the beginning of the League actually trusting them to do more.

"Drop zone A in thirty," Miss Martian announced and Aqualad stood up. He pressed a part of his suit and put it in stealth mode.

"Ready."

"Putting bioship in camouflage mode." She then opened a hole in the floor of the ship and Aqualad jumped down into the water.

"Heat and motion sensors are patched. Data's now on a continuous loop. Move in," Aqualad informed them a minute later.

"Drop zone B."

The rest of the team stood up. Hooks came out from the roof and Shadow attached it to her belt. She didn't need a stealth mode because her suit was already dark, but she waited for the rest to switch.

"How cool is this?" Kid Flash asked Miss Martian.

"Very impressive." She then used her Martian powers to make her outfit darker.

"Uh, that works too. Hey, Supey, not too late to put on the new stealth tech."

"No capes, no tights, no offence."

"It totally works for you," M'gann said, staring at him. She blushed after she realized what she said. "I...I mean that you can totally do good work in those clothes."

Nice cover.

Shadow pulled her hood over her head and M'gann did the same. The floor opened and they lowered themselves to the ground. Superboy had decided the ropes were stupid and just jumped out of the bioship.

"Knew I didn't need a line." He said to them smugly.

"And yet creating a seismic event may not have helped us much with the covert," Robin whispered yelled at him.

"You know when you whisper the threat it's not that scary. Plus you're never scary cause you're short." Lily whispered to him. He glared at her.

"First off, you're shorter than me."

"Yeah, but I'm like a little ball of rage so I'm scary," Lily fought back, the both of them still whispering. He opened his mouth to fight back but M'gann started talking through the comm.