Rwby Vol.2 Part 1

Your POV

It's thursday today,it has been three days since the docks and my encounter with my brother. I woke up by my scroll ringing. It seems Vulcan is calling me.

You:*groggy* Morning Vulcan... | Vulcan:Oh did you I woke you up? So sorry lad,but I just got an idea on upgrading your weapons | You:Really! | Vulcan:It seem that woke you up,but yes. Please come at 11 o'clock with Jack and your weapons,you can bring anyone over as well,for...i dont know,surprise them.

That just gave me an idea. I'll bring team RWBY over while Vulcan upgrade our weapons.

You:JACK! (he shot up and said) | Jack:I wasn't eating the chocolate! | Y/n:Whaaaa?? Anyway,Vulcan just called me,he said that he's upgrading our weapons. | Jack:Really?! | You:Yea,we'll go to his shop at 11 o'clock and we're bringing team RWBY. | Jack:Yas!

Wow,he must be really excited for this upgrade,well let's see what he has in store.

You:I'm gonna make breakfast now. | Jack:Can i help? | You:Sure. Have you ever cooked before? | Jack:Uh..No. | You:It's ok,I'll teach you

Later,at the kitchen

You:Alright,what do you want to make for breakfast? | Jack:An egg sandwich sound good enough.

I gathered the ingredients that i use for cooking egg.

Jack:Alright,how do I start? | Y/n:By cracking the egg and pouring it at the bowl.

I crack the egg with one hand,which is easy to learn over time,then I turn on the stove on low heat and put two pans on it

You:It's best you use both of your hands,doing it one-handed is a bit hard until you mastered it.

He cracked and poured it with a bit of difficulty,but good enough nonetheless.

You:Nice,now put a pinch of salt on it and whip it,while I put butter on the pan and on the bread

I get the butter knife and took a bit then put it on the pan.

Jack:Is butter like an another option for cooking oil? | You:Yea. And it makes a very sweet smell when it's being melted. | Jack: (sniff) Wow,that is sweet,its making me hungrier! (he chuckles at the end) | You:I know right? (you chuckled with him)

I get more butter and rub it on one side of the bread and put it on the pan. Why the pan instead of the toaster? Well its a lot easier because the butter might make stick the bread to the iron if it's too tight.

???:What's that wonderful smell!

We turn around and see team RWBY standing there with their mouth watering.

You:The power of melting butter on a pan. | Ruby:It smell so sweet. (i get closer to her and rub her cheek) | You:Not as sweet as you. (Ruby blushes deeply,then you kissed her,which she blush even harder) | Yang:Both of you,get some room if you're gonna do that in public. (We both blush)

Jack:Y/n,Is this good enough? (he showed you the egg and it has a lot of baubles,with is a good sign) | You:Wow,yea it is. If there's a lot of baubles,it means you did a good job of whipping it. (realization,and I can hear Yang snickering) In not that kind of way,Yang!

Yang burst into laughter while the others are confuse by what you meant.

You:Anyway,pour it on the pan.

You flip the bread and it shows a golden side of it.

You:You guys gonna make breakfast now? | Weiss:Yes,we are,but we have to check on what's making the sweet smell. | You:Cool,I'll make mine soon when I'm done teaching Jack. | Blake:I'm surprised that you know how to cook,but not him. | Jack:That's because he would always do it for me,even i told him not to.