Chapter Two

Everyone was heading for their next class. Ace was heading to his favorite class Math. Reason? It is his nap class, so he is well rested for the afternoon.

The teacher does not seem to care because Ace always ends up passing, probably because the teacher was nearly in their 80s. "I hear there is a supply today, I wonder why?" One of the students questioned while walking by Aces desk.

The blonde male always had math class alone. He never questioned it though, in his other classes he is always with his friends. Werewolf history is with Max, math is by himself, then its lunch, gym with Blaze and Jackson, and finally music with his sister Winter.

'Yet today we will not be having art class. What a bummer.' Ace thought as a female teacher walked in the class. She had sun kissed skin, forest green eyes, buble gum pink hair, and a flaming red dress. "Hello class, I am Sudoku Jetstar. But you will all call me mis. Jetstar." She said as she looked at the class, like she was waiting for someone to misbehave.

It was not long, only about five minutes, until Ace fell asleep. "Detention Mr. Storm. You will be joining me at lunch with Mis. Steelclaw, and Mr. Thornburg." Mis. Jetstar said, I then groaned looking at her. "How about no. Why not I answer your dumb math problem and if I get it right you leave me alone lady." "Mr. Storm office know!" But Ace did not move, he just stood in his spot smirking. Sudoku then got really annoyed getting the phone to call the office. Ace then sighed not giving a dam about the principle coming for one simple reason. The principle is also a werewolf sent from the pack to make sure that the future leaders and caretakers are safe. Once the so called principle came I walked right out the door to the office.

"How many supplies are you not going to listen to?" Ace shrugged as they walked into the office. "Sorry Luke but as future beta I listen to no one. Unless it is the alpha. If not, well I am screwed." This made the principle, Luke, laugh with a light smile, nodding at the seventeen year old. "That is true Ace." Luke said as the two males went to sit down.

"Ace I want to ask you how you are feeling. It is almost your eighteenth birthday and you still haven't found your mate." "I know, and if I have to I will live without one, so be it." Ace replied as he made his hands into a fist looking down. "You had that dream again did you?" Luke asked the future beta, concern written all over his face.

"A little bit ya. But it ended different." Ace commented remembering his so called dream very clearly. "Would you like to talk about it?" Ace shock his head as he stood up heading to the door.

"I am going back to class so I do not have to deal with Winter yelling at me to become a better Beta." Luke nodded as the younger male left the room. It was not fare a walk from the office back to his math class.

Ace was taking his sweet little time, not caring about anything until he bumped into someone only to find out it was his number one enemy on the track team, Justin Viablood. "Viablood." "Hello to you to, Storm." The two said walking away from each other.

The reason why they hate each other is because ever track event Justin would always being in second with Ace always in first. Once he was at the door of his math class he pushed the door open lightly. Getting the classes attention in the process. "You better listen know Mr. Storm." Mis. Jetstar told Ace sternly as the male went to grab his seat.

Mis. Jetstar sighed as she began the lesson that she was supposed to teach again. "So as I was saying, you are two go in groups of two, to finish your project that your teacher has given you. If you forget what project it is, it is your tax project were you can make a fun little store and try to sell stuff. Instruction sheets and extra copy's will be placed on the front table. If you are not quiet I will personally give you a weeks worth of detention. Do I make myself clear?" Mis. Jetstar said only to get silence and nods from the class.

'I already finished, I am just going to take a nap.' Ace thought laying his head on his binders closing his eyes. Right when his eyes were closed Mis. Jetstar saw this yelling, "MR. STORM, DO NOT FALL ASLEEP IN MY CLASS!" Once that was said the whole class jolted up. Waking up the already awake ones even more. Ace sighed just wanting a quiet nap time. "Ace I am sending you to Mis. Norsrose's class to do book work. This is all to be done by the end of the hour. You are also to report back to me five minutes before the bell rings." Mis. Jetstar said as she walked to the phone calling the classroom.

'This is great! Max and Winter are both in that class. So I will get to chill with them!' Ace thought happily as he walked out the door with the book work and all his stuff.

"Mis. Norsrose is super nice to me anyways." Ace mumbled as he entered the class his friend and sister were in. "Ace are you alright? Is that supply being mean to you?" she asked Ace nodded as he look at the teacher who gave him a light smile. "Well take a seat. Let me know if you have any questions on the math work. Mr. Oakdale and I are best friends, since he is my neighbour. So I am pretty great at math if I do say so my self." Mis. Norsrose commented getting light laughs, chuckles, and giggles from her class.

She then joined in the laughing fest with her class, 'This is why I can stand Mis. Norsrose. She is so easy to get along with.' Ace thought to himself as he took a seat in the back by his sister and one if his best friends.

"Hey Max you ok?" I asked my friend, he only shock his head. "Blaze got injured during Gym, and well the nurse will not let Max see him. It is killing him, you always heal better when your mate is close." Winter said sadly as she rubbed Max's back. One of the troubles of having a mate is the forced separation that teachers provide when one of the mates are injured.

Say for example your mate was injured and you were not aloud to see your own mate. The other mate who is not aloud to care for the injured one tends to go insane. Just like how Blaze and Max are currently, luckily Max was not insane, yet. "Max we are here for ya, ok dude." Ace said as Max turned to face him, nodding in the process.

Ace then smiled while he popped Max on the nose. It would always cheer Max up when he was a pup and it still does now. "Come on Maxy poo~ Smile plz~" Ace joked getting a light laugh and smile from the omega. Both Storm's smiling back at the Blackwell. "Brother I believe you have some math work to do. Do you not?" Ace nodded as he looked at his math work feeling tired form all the thinking.

It was not long before Ace feel asleep again. As he was sleeping a frown was placed on his lips, shaking in his sleep. The two werewolves in front of him took note to this and held each of his hands. This helped clam the seventeen year old werewolf. Making the other two happy to cheer up their usually sad sleeping friend.

Twenty-five minutes passed and it was time for Ace to go to his classroom. So the blonde male grabbed all his things waving goodbye to his sister and friend. Sighing, he walks back to his math class. Thinking of only one thing, the dream he had during class. But not wanting to feel down Ace shock his head opening the door once more.

Being greeted by loudness and misbehaving teens. Ace smiled as he put his work sheets on the teachers desk. Sitting down for the last two minutes of class. Letting the bell ring for lunch, leaving with bunch of stampeding teenagers in the hall.