Chapter Twenty-Six

Once Ace opened the door Shadow immediately looked at the door where Ace stood. "I was told you wouldn't be aloud to come till tomorrow." Shadow smirked as the beta scuffed.

"Yeah well the Luna is my sister, I can treat her however I see fit." The two males chuckled as Ace took a seat next to Shadow. "So what's with the pup you brought here?" "I brought a pup? I don't recall bringing a pup here." Ace nodded as Shadow rubbed his eyelids, sighing. "I see you haven't tried to kill me yet,"

"I don't see a reason to. You do a fine job on your own, ya dam spirit." "Whatever pup," The dou both staring at each other as a caring smile was placed on the betas face.

"Why where you covered in blood?" "Why should I answer? I don't have to answer anything till tomorrow. And besides why do you care pup?" "Just because I hate you does not mean I will make my wolf hate you." The beta retorted as he sighed, looking away from the night wolf.

"Yeah, I don't want my wolf trying to kill me on the inside. But you do know that with every time we meet you are able to become more of a target to other spirits." "And how is that exactly?" "In my time you are able to make a lot of enemies if you are not careful." Shadow spoke as Ace looked at him with a 'really' look.

"So what, you find your wolf's mate, and they want to kill you or something?" Shadow nodded as the beta sighed. "So the reason they attacked you, was to get to me or something?" "Partly... I had a fight with some other spirits to see who is the strongest. I nearly died but I still won."

"And you came here why?" "Well the other spirits know that I hate being with the wolves from this generation. So it makes perfect cover. However, it won't be long till they find you." "Great so I have to hide now from the spirits.... Any other great news to you should be telling me or are you done?" "I am done..." Shadow spoke as Ace nodded laying his head to the wall. "But you absolutely have no clue where the little pup came from? Maybe a spirit wolf dropped it off. Or a mother in hiding, or possibly a rouge trying to give there pup a home."

"If I knew I would have said something, please don't tell me all I am going to get are questions about that pup." Ace laughed lightly shaking his head. "I am only asking because of my wolf, he won't shut up with saying you cheated on him, or whatever." Shadow laughed and nodded at Ace.

"If I did my wolf would have killed me, not having a mate for so long then finding your mate... He will go ballistic if you even got a scratch on you."

Ace shivered at the thought, shaking his head. "Well whenever your wolf wants out, just make sure I am a thousand meters away from you. Thanks." The two males then laughed again only for one to give light coughs. "Ugh that fight must have done more harm then I thought..." The beta - Ace only looked at Shadow as he helped the spirit wolf get in a more comfy position.

"You should take it easy, I don't like having my sister at my throat all the time." Shadow only nodded, closing his eyes. As the door began to open. "Mr Shadow I was told to bring you some food. Oh hello Ace, Jackson was looking for you. Said something about paperwork that needs to be done."

"Hello Mike, oh and about the papers tell him I will do them later. Would you get my some coffee?" Mike nodded, as he placed the tray on Shadows lap, leaving quietly. "For a human he is getting used to being a werewolf pretty fast."

"I know, it's all because of Max. Teaching him our history, everything about an omega, the ranks, and even the way we coexist with the other animals." Shadow nodded again as he took a bite of his soup. "That omega would make an excellent mother, don't you think?" "I do, they have been trying to get a pup for three months know but every time they try it fails. Blaze has been trying to get Max to take in a child, but he always says "that unless it is his, he will never have one." So the only thing they can do is pray and hope that Max can get a child."

"Hey brat come here." Shadow said as he patted the spot next to him, first moving the tray of food that was on his lap. Ace only nodded as he moved closer to Shadow - confusion all over his face. "What's u--" Not being able to finish as he was pulled down to lie on Shadow, with Ace's head on his chest. "What was that for?" Ace asked trying to get up, but failing im the process. "Just shut up." The night wolf mumbled as he closed his navy blue eyes, trying to fall asleep. "Look if your going back to bed, let me go." Ace spoke still trying to get out of Shadows grip. Only for him to open his eyes again. "No, you will stay here."

Shadow said as he glared at Ace. The beta only nodded not understanding the spirits new behavior. "I wonder..." Ace looked at the spirit wolf, with confusion. As the dark haired male only pulled him closer to his face. This led the beta to have wider eyes, feeling his face get closer to Shadows. "Sh-Shadow what ar--" not being able to finish as Shadow placed his cold lips on Ace's warm ones.

Ace blushed a crimson red, letting Shadow take over. 'What is he doing? Did he let his wolf take over? What's going on?!' The young teen thought as Shadow only began to move his hands to the young betas waist. Never being touched there before Ace slapped Shadow pulling away. "Wh-What whe-where you d-doing!" The beta stuttered as he felt his face heat up even more, probably having fifty shades of red his already dark blush.

"I want to touch my mate." Shadow spoke as he placed his hand on Ace's cheek. "Look dude I am just going to go. We aren't even dating, so don't kiss me again! Plus, you make it like a confusing friendship. I thought we were friends and then one minute you go back to being a huge jerk!" "So if we were dating.... I could kiss you? Whenever I want?" Shadow asked as he looked at the beta, who become pissed since he was being ignored. "Seriously," "What?" Shadow asked as he starred right at Ace, who began to get extremely red from anger more.

"You can't just say you want to date someone. You need to both want to date, and get along. We mostly fight and well I don't want to be with you if you keep picking on my friends." Ace replied as he looked at Shadow. Receiving a death stare from the other male Ace sighed.

"How about this, if you be nice for a week to my friends and family, then I will consider going on a date with you. But you need to be nice, understood?" Shadow only nodded as Ace walked to the door.

"I have beta stuff to take care of, see ya Shadow." That said the young beta left the room. Letting Shadow fa back asleep.