Chapter Twelve

As the six of them left the school two began to get a little scared. "Maxy, Mikey it's okay. You can go back if you want to." Blaze said as he looked at the two. Max looked at Blaze as if he were crazy. "No, I want to see Shadow and I will not let my fear take over me!" The omega said as he walked closer to Ace leaving Blaze with Mike.

"I am here because I want to be with my friends and learn more about werewolves. I am also very curious who this Shadow guy is. Plus, I don't want to stay anywhere near the school... " Mike replied as a small sad smile grew on his face when he looked at Blaze.

"You got guts, I like that." Ace said as he looked at Mike, grinning at the human boy. "Some of the kids are heading home know. Not a lot of us left for a final night." Winter said as she looked at the light of the driving cars. "I was told we are doing a camp fire thing tomorrow night. With a tone of food." Mike commented making the others nod. "I wonder how that pup is doing." Winter said as she looked at the sky with a sigh.

The males all shrugged not knowing the answer. "Jackson everything ok?" Ace asked as he walked beside the alpha, who is only giving a nervous look. "I feel like we are being watched once again." The alpha replied as the others got closer to the alpha. "What if its Shadow?" Max asked as Blaze held his mate close to him. "I hope not because I would hate having to lose you to him." Blaze mumbled putting his face by the omegas neck. "Let's keep moving, it is not safe to stay in one spot to long." Jackson responded as he continued walking farther into the forest.

The feeling of being watched only getting stronger. "Guys lets go back to the school." Winter said to the boys, who were wall sitting by the water. "Winter relax for know alright." Ace told his sister as he set his feet into the cold water.

"This is so relaxing." The male continued with a sigh of  happy relaxation. "Someone tell a story!" Mike yelled not to loud, but not to quiet. "Okay how about you tell us a story Jackson?" Max asked as he starred at the alpha with listening eyes, Mike doing the same thing.

"Okay what story should I tell?" He asked as the two shrugged, clearly not thinking that fare ahead. "The story of the wolf cry!" Max said happily, a huge grin placed on his face. "The wolf cry?" Mike asked as he starred at Max with confusion. "Ya the wolf cry is a awesome story! Jackson always told me that when we were pups." The omega smiled as he gave Mike a hug.  "Alright fine I will tell that story." Jackson replied as he did a fake cough just to make sure he got all of his friends - including his mate - attention. "One day the there was a storm, a fight just broke out onto a the pack of sky's heaven. No one lived, well accept one wolf. This wolf had bubble gum pink eyes, sky blue fur with yellow markings on the tail and paws. This wolf was named the sun's light. Well all werewolves and people called her that, her real name was Lila Lake." Max giggled as everyone kept walking. Mike on the other hand was starting to have many questions. "So is this Lila Lake like that Shadow guy? Was she the spirit of the sun?" Mike asked the two main questions that kept going in his head.

"Mike wait till after the story, I might just answer them in it." The alpha replied as he turned to look at the human boy for a second. Before turning around to walk farther into the forest. "As I was saying, Lila was absolutely terrified. She had no were to go and no friends or family to talk to. But she also new that she had no time to cry, so she left the one place she called home. She began to travel to the closest town, not knowing what lays ahead. It took her three days, mostly because her and her pack stayed fare away from humans. At that time no human nor wolf got along. But once she finally made it to the town she went to ask questions about any werewolf hunt. This made the humans get suspicious of the so called new girl." Jackson sighed as he looked above to the sky, everyone doing the same as they see a flock of birds fly over them.

"But one woman felt sorry for the new comer giving her a place to stay. This was also at the time when dating the same gender was a crim. But, as I was saying, this girl who was named Miley helped Lila get used to the village and how the village was with their culture. Getting the trust of many humans in return." Max yawned as Blaze picked his mate up bridal style, the others still fully awake trying to see if they can find this Shadow wolf. "Oh Max," Jackson smiled as he starred at the omega.

"Anyways, after about a year and a half Lila finally built up the courage to confess everything to Miley. She told her that she lover her, the fact that she was a werewolf, the mating bond. And much more. Expecting for her to freak out, she was terrified when Miley did nothing. 'I new the whole time.' Miley said as she gave a light kiss to Lila. But right then the door opened reveling the townsfolk. 'Get them' they all yelled, Lila trying her best to protect Miley. But nothing they did worked, and as I said before dating the same gender, being with a werewolf. Both of those were considered a crim. Letting the two of them die, the townsfolk cheered knowing that they will be safe for another day." Jackson said as he looked at Mike, stopping as he looked at the human.

"For your questions earlier, no she did not know Shadow, and she never became a spirit. Any other questions?" Mike nodded as he began to open his mouth to speak only to have to shut it as a growl was heard close by. This woke up Max, and the almost sleeping siblings Ace and Winter. "Is he here?" The brown haired male asked as he looked around, standing on his feet. "Well lets split into groups of two, howl if someone finds anything." Everyone nodded as they went into pairs.

Of course, Blaze went with Max, and Winter with Jackson. Leaving the other two males to go and find the source of the growl. "Meet up in a hour if no one howls." Jackson spoke once more before going with Winter leaving the four males. "Have fun, tell Shadow I say go ahead! Okay Mike?" Max said as he looked at Ace with a smirk. Being pulled away by none other then Blaze himself.

"Well I guess it is time for us to go and look for this Shadow guy." Mike said as Ace nodded with a bored expression, leaving the spot they were at, to go and find the source of the growl.