Chapter Twenty-Three

Groaning throwing a rock at the pond once more. "What should I do?!" "For starters why not keep your thoughts to yourself, ya dam pup."

A deep voice said as the figure walked towards him. "Shadow.... What do you want?" The beta said as he looked at the spirit wolf. "What I want is for you to leave. I have important things to do and I have no intentions of speaking with you. Honestly I feel sorry for your mate, having to deal with a pup all the time." Once the spirit said that he felt a small ping in his chest. Ignoring it as the beta growled.

"For your information I do not have a mate." The beta retorted as he glared at the spirit. "That's just sad but then again I don't care. Know will you leave your making this scenery horrible." Shadow spoke as he walked closer to Ace. "Yeah and what would you do if I say I will not go." The beta smirked as Shadow was know the one to glare. "Ripe your throat out so I never have to see or deal with you again."

This time both wolves felt a pain in there chest's as the glaring war began. But as it got quieter Ace started to look down. "You know I think I know why you never even found your mate. It's because how much of a jerk you are. Probably rumors went around saying how much of a prick you are." Once that came out of the beta's mouth he was instantly tackled to the ground.

"Do not ever speak about mates with me pup!" The spirit said with anger as he was know on top of Ace with Ace's legs in between his. This made the beta smirk as he used his legs to make it so he was on top of the spirit wolf. Earning a light chuckle from the spirit wolf. "Not bad for a mate-less beta." Shadow said as a smirk began to form on his face. "Not so bad yourself ya dam spirit." Ace chuckled looking at the sky.

"You are still a pup, got that beta?" "Yeah, yeah whatever you say." The two laughed as the began to stand only for Ace to trip and fall into Shadows chest. This made Ace blush yet to him he felt like the sun was to hot. Stuttering as the beta looked up to the taller male trying to get his words across.

"Will you just shut up already. I think I am regretting being here." The spirit said annoyed, not liking the way the beta is being. "Yes... Sorry ya dam spirit." The wolf of the night nodded as he turned around to walk. Only for him to be pushed back to Ace by some unknown force. Ace was also being pushed by some unknown force till he looked at the pond. The elders reflection in the bright pond with a light smile, nodding.

This then got Ace question what the elder said once again. 'I already know him... Does that mean Shadow is my mate... But that's impossible... Is it?' As Ace began questioning his self he did not pay attention to the fact that Shadow and him were know super close. With Ace at his chest and well Shadow just being to tall for the beta.

"What the hell is going on?!" The night wolf yelled in a questionable way. But then all of a sudden something took over the two wolves. Making them kiss, passionately not wanting to break for air. But it was not long before Ace and Shadow took control over themselves as the broke the kiss for air.

"What the hell was that for?!" The two asked each other glaring once again. As the pond began to shift into a beautiful woman. Also known as Ms Lunabell. "Hello there Shadow, Ace." "Ms Lunabell." The two spoke glaring at eachother from the side. "I see you finally figured out what I said Ace. But I do not see you figuring out the dream." "Ms Lunabell why did you make me kiss the night wolf?" The elder smiled as he starred at the dou.

"Because he is your mate young beta. I thought it was simple because of all the arguing you were doing about mates. That you would eventually notice that your wolves were hurting." This made the two boys jaws drop wide. "He is not my mate Ms. He will never be my mate." The elder then shock her head as she sighed looking up at the sky. "Shadow, were you not here to speak about a dream? Ace did we not just talk about a dream? Why can the signs not be so simple for males. You are mates and that's how it will stay."

The elder sighed disappearing back into the water. "We are not mates got it spirit." "I can live with that. I will not mate to a male, not even ones who are friends with omegas." Shadow growled at the beta earning a glare in return. As the two were about to leave they quickly glanced at each other. The two glared and growled as they ran off before it will happen again. Ignoring how much pain they were in. Running back to where the should be. With Ace at the school and Shadow resting till the night comes. Both trying to forget there dreams, forget what had happened, and to forget the thought of them being mates.

Wanting to never see or deal with each other again. "I will always hate you, I will never be your mate. Shadow." Ace said as he slowed down his pace kicking anything that was in his way. 'A beta friends with an omega, a weakling, and a little brat. I will hate you forever beta.' Shadow thought walking into a dark cave not ever wanting to meet his so called mate again.