Chapter Ten

Max spent all the time he could to help Mike, Blaze becoming upset since his mate was more focused on another person. "Ze... Laze... Blaze... BLAZE!" Jackson yelled at his friend making the male jump. "I have been trying to talk to you for the last five minutes." The alpha groaned as he starred straight at the warrior.

"Sorry Jackson, got distracted." Blaze spoke responding to the Alpha. "Anyways, I asked if you have any idea were Ace might be at?" He asked as he looked at Winter, who was currently being silent. "I am not sure, we defiantly need to find him before the sun sets." Blaze responded as a sigh escaped his lips.

Jackson nodded as he looked at Max. "Max I need you to watch over Mike and Winter. While Blaze and I go and look for Ace." Max nodded as Blaze gave him a kiss on the forehead, Jackson doing the same for Winter. Leaving the gym they shifted into wolves as they tried to find their friend. But his sent was left all over. 'Maybe to stop his father from having to look for him.' Jackson thought as he began to sniff the area.

Blaze took notice at the sky as it began to go down. This made the two males worry more as they began to run faster and faster. Eventually leaving the school heading to the front. 'Ace were are you dude? I would hate having Max and your sister kill Jackson and I because your missing.' Blaze thought as he looked around, Nightfall close by. As they crossed the street they heard growls, not growls of a fight, but ones for warnings. This caught the two males attention as they walked towards the noise.

As they reached the noise they saw three female werewolves, one with a pup under their paws. They looked to were they were facing to see a blonde wolf only to be recognized as Ace. 'What is going on here?' Jackson thought as he turned into his human form walking to them. "Hello, I am the alpha to the pack this werewolf is from. May I ask what is going on?"
This made one of the werewolves turn and look at Jackson, same with Ace.

"They were going to kill the pup alpha." Ace responded as he growled looking at the females. "Are alpha wants this pup dead like his family, we are only carrying orders." The woman said as she picked up the whimpering pup. Jackson sighed as he walked up to them. "How about I take the pup and you live. Unless you want to keep the pup and die. I am an alpha more powerful then you three hunters." Jackson commented as he starred at the hunters from another pack.

"Well I rather fight for my pack then let you say other wise." Another woman said as she turned human, the other werewolf doing the same. "We can all wast time by shifting back into wolves or we can fight with fists." Jackson spoke as the wolves nodded liking the idea. As they they placed the pup on the ground and went to strick the Jackson. However, he quickly threw the wolves away from him. Since they are only hunters, they are more used to providing food for the pack, not fighting for it unlike the warriors. So they fled and left the pup on the ground, Jackson picking the pup up. "Sometimes I guestion your choices Alpha." Blaze replied as a chuckle left his voice. Walking towards Jackson, and Ace in his human form.

Jackson only chuckled as the pup looked at him, giving little giggles here and there. As he began numbing on Jackson's fingers. "So why were you out here anyways Ace? And what are we going to do about the pup?" Jackson asked as he began petting the pups head when he finally stopped eating Jackson's fingers. "I have no idea why I came out here, I honestly felt like someone was calling me. But when I came out here its like the voice stoped and well... Then I found them. So I had to help him, something just took over me I guess." The warrior and alpha nodded as they all smiled, happy to see there friend was alright.

"Anyways, about the pup I could take care of him, you have Winter to worry about Jackson. While Blaze has Max to worry about, when he is worrying about Mike. Who is going threw an emotional time with Jeremy's death." Ace continued as they began to walk about to the school. Feeling like taking the long way the pup began to cry. Jackson, Blaze, nor Ace having a clue how to take care of a pup began panicking.

"Do not give him to me!" Ace complained as Jackson gave the pup to his friend. "You wanted to take care of him! Try something then Ace, Winter probably told you something about pups." Jackson spoke as Ace sighed. "Fine... She did tell me one thing about pups, that they love the voice of a singing mother, surprisingly it is calm and relaxing."

Jackson and Blazed nodded for Ace to start the singing. "Why me?" He asked looking at the males, only for them to shrug. "Just do it please Ace, or we will die of the crying." Jackson responded using his hands to cover his ears. The male sighed as he closed his eyes taking a deep breath in. Remembering the song his mother would sing to him when he was a pup My Little Sunshine.

As he began to sing Blaze and Jackson both began to feel sleepy. Just like the no named pup, who was peacefully sleeping in the betas arms. 'And this is why I do not like singing.' The beta thought as he walked towards his friends. "Jackson, Blaze get the hell up. I am not carrying you and the pup back to the school." Ace spoke as he shock the warrior and the alpha. "I will blame this on you for chosing to go the long way." Ace said once again as he kicked the alphas side, then Blaze's side. "Ugh, fine I am up." Jackson whinnied as he stretches his arms opening his closed eyes.

"Lets go because it's already super dark out and I think your mates might be worried about you both." "Ya that's true, do not forget my mate is your sister, Ace." Jackson said as they began walking once more. After another ten more minutes they made it back to the school, not knowing that the whole time they were being watched by a wolf, who they never have meet before. 'I will see you soon, my mate.'