Chapter Six

After ten minutes all grade eleven and twelve classes began to enter the gym.

"So we have twenty minutes left till we can do whatever we want so... What know?" Ace asked as he looked at Winter and Mike. "Well if you payed any close attention when the teachers are trying to talk about it in class. They are explaining everything till the bell rings." Winter replied as she looked at her brother, who only sighed. "Hello ladies and gentlemen." The principal, Luke, said as he walked to the front were all the sudents were facing. His mate right beside him, who also happens to be the vice principal.

"I wonder what he is going to tell us about know." Ace muttered as he watched Luke. "So you should know that until the bell rings you are stuck here in the gym. We also set up sleeping spots and your parents dropped off your pillows and blankets. When I am done speaking you are to go and find a spot you would like to sleep at, with your friends, or by your self I do not care. As long as you sleep, oh and this is a three nighter. The two nights has changed to three, but still optional after the first night." Luke said as he starred at the teens with a listen or I will murder you look.

"Also when I am done speaking you may ask what ever you want, and before you even think of asking if you are aloud outside. Make sure a teacher is with you, mostly because we do not want to be the probably of missing teens or even dead ones. That goes for you two ya werewolves." Luke said as he sat on a chair, his mate giving him a glass of water. "What your pricable is trying to say is to always let a adult know where you are going, and to make sure you have a well rested sleep." Lukes mate said as she smiled at everyone. "So any questions?"

Once she said that a tone of hands were in the air. "Hmm Mis. Lila what is your question?" "Do we have a bedtime like baby's?" Once the girl said that the whole gym was filled with laughing teens. "Hmm how about this.  If you do not behave and fallow the rules we will have a eight o'clock bedtime, deal?" The vice pricable said simply as she smiled. This made all the teens stop laughing. Once the gym was quiet she began answering questions. "Yes Mr. Blackwell?" "Is the reason why you made this without telling anyone, and the lesson about Shadow. Did you make this because Shadow is coming?" Once Max asked that a lot of the males laughing, making Blaze growl as he gave all of them a death stare as he shifted into a wolf, walking to Max to protect the Omega. "That is an interesting question Max, but I do not know. He might show, or he might not. To be honest I kind of hope he is, meeting a legendary wolf does seem pretty awesome." She smiled as Blaze just kept looking at her with his black and red fur sticking up. Max giggled as Blaze just cuddled his mate in a protecting matter.

A lot of the girls smiled in 'awe'. The reason for this is because they just shipped them. And any guy that is dating another that comes to veiw. "Mr. Flex what is your question?" She asked as she starred straight at the teen. "So like what about food? Are we supposed to starve?" The vice principal laughed as Luke finally woke up from his daze.

"Teachers will be preparing the meals, during the morning teachers will make breakfast. Just like to nigh, a meal is being made and your parents brought you snacks. They should be in your bags at the moment." Luke commented as he watched the student's get tired of sitting.

This made him look at the clock to see that they had five minutes left. "Any other questions?" He asked as ten more arms went up. "Yes Mis. Rowell?" "If that Shadow wolf is real. What would his intentions be?"

"Ah yes, you are a human so I do not believe they teach this in your history. But Shadow haunts the planet." "So like he is a ghost?" The girl, Rowell, asked again, looking at the vice principal and the principal. "We do not call wolves like that ghosts, we call them spirts." Right when he said that someone asked. "What is a spirt for wolves? And what is his spirt? "Well to answer that his spirt is the night. He travels in the night, his fur his pitch black, while his eyes are navy blue. A spirt is what we werewolves give that describes what the wolf is like and looks like." Luke replied as he looked at the clock once again to see that the time was almost three twenty. "Well we have a few seconds till three twenty. I suppose I should let you all free. So go pick a spot to wait then after the bell rings wait five minutes then you can do whatever you want IN the school. No going outside tonight, just to make sure you are all settled." Luke said as the bell rang making everyone get up grabbing their bags that was in the back.

To find a sleeping mattress, a single one of course. "Well that was strange... And why is Blaze still a wolf?" Ace asked as he saw Max sitting on Blazes back smiling. The duo walking towards them, Jackson on the other hand sneaked up behind Winter. Winter squealed as Jackson picked her off her feet. Blaze turned back into a human, clothes fully on, with Max on his shoulders. "Blaze put me down... I do not like heights..." The omega said as he clunged onto Balze. Blaze quickly putting the younger male down before something happens.

"So what are we going to do, once we find a place to sleep of course." Jackson asked as the others shrugged. "No one knows okay fallow me! I know like the best place that we can sleep at!" Max said happily as he pulled Blazes arm, the others fallowing. "Hey umm Ace can me and Jeremy chill with you and your friends?" Mike asked as he looked at Ace, while Ace lookes at Winter who only nodded. Making her get a questioning look from Jackson. "Ya sure, but we have one rule. No question the alpha, got it?" Mike and Jeremy nodded as they all fallowed Max to a quiet corner with five beds. "Well there is seven of us, and five beds." Winter commented as she looked at the others. "Well you and Jackson could share one since you are mates. Blaze and Max the same goes for you guys. And since we three are single.... We get are own beds!" Ace spoke as he looked at his sister who only sighed, not wanting to question her brother.

Everyone placed their beds on the groaned pulling out some snacks. "Umm Max is it? I was wondering if I could ask you somethings?" Mike asked as he looked at the omega, who only smiled.

"Sure!" "Okay... I have three questions. One, if me and Jeremy werewolves what rank would we be? Two, what is Shadow like? And three, how do you find your umm mate?" Mike asked as he looked at the floor. "Well to me you would be an omega, Jeremy would be a delta." Mike nodded even though he had no idea what a delta was. "Well Shadow is a rouge wolf, more known as a lone wolf. He left his pack to find his mate, but sadly after years of searching it distoryed him inside and out. Well I think so at least... Some things I said might be different then this mornings lesson but I tried to remember. There are also many different stories of Shadow." Max replied as Mike nodded a huge smile on his face. "For your third question, its like a spark you have that goes through your body. Your wolf would tell you by the smell of your mate. But that's if the host is really oblivious." Max smiled as Mike hugged him.

"Oh that reminds me. How can wolves tell other wolves what their ranks will be by smell? Ace told me to ask you..." Max giggled as he looked at Mike. "An omega knowns a lot yes, but to that question you would need to ask an elder." Mike nodded as they started to tell stories and play games, waiting for the food to arrive. "So truth or dare.... Mike!" Blaze asked as he looked at the human boy. "Dare me!" Mike smirked as he saw a evil grin on Blazes face. "I dare you to go up to a teacher and say I love you with all my heart, will you marry me? Oh and it has to be the first one you see so... Spin!" Blaze said as he spun Mike in a circle once to be greeted by their principle Luke. Mike sighed as he went down on one knee and repeated the words Blaze told him to say. Only for him to get a smack in the head.

"Food is ready, we are all heading to the cafeteria to eat." Luke said as he led the two humans and five werewolves to the rest of the elevens and twelves. After about three hours everyone started to feel sleepy from all the fun. So they all looked at each other and smiled as they all said goodnight. Blaze and Max cuddling in a mattress, Winter and Jackson doing the same in another.