Chapter Eleven

As they opened the doors two the school the pup began to cry once more. "Ace make it stop." Jackson whinnied as it got louder, getting the attention of near by people. "Well sorry I cannot do that. I have no idea why the pup is crying." The beta replied as he walked to the gym. "Your sister must be terrified right know." Blaze spoke quietly as they entered the gym, walking to the medic, omega, and the human.

"Hey, how is Mike doing?" The alpha asked as he went to sit next to his mate. "Alright, father is coming here in five minutes." Winter looked at her brother who only shock his head walking away. "Why does Ace hate his father so much?" Max asked as he starred at his friend.

The medic and alpha shrugged as a sigh came from their lips. "We do not know, in fact no one does." Jackson said as he held his mate close, Ace walking towards them. "He wants me to have a forced mate, he wants me to marry a woman who has not yet found her mate." A growl came from the beta, which was the only thing that could be heard.

"Do you know her name?" Blaze asked as he walked towards Ace, after giving his mate a kiss on the check. "Sadly I do, her name is Alin." He sighed as the doors opened. "I am here, ready to talk Mike?" Mr. Storm asked as he walked to the human. Looking at his son, who only looked away.

"We will talk later Ace." His father said as he passed his son and bent down to Mike. A cry came once more from the pup making everyone jump. "Where did you get that?!?!" Winter yelled as she went to grab the crying pup. "Ace were did you find that pup? Is that pup yours?" His father asked looking at the pup Winter was holding. "No father its not my pup, I found it in the woods, it was about to be killed so I helped it." Ace spat out as he watched his sister who began feeding the pup, some how got the milk for the little one.

"Who was after the pup?" Ace shrugged as he was given the pup once more, continuing to feed it. "Some hunters I guess. Apparently their alpha told them to kill this pup, they said that he should die like his family." Ace's father nodded as he walked towards them. Max still trying to comfort Mike who was shaking.

"Give me the pup, go get Luke." The father said as he looked at his daughter, who nodded and left to go get Luke. "I am not giving you the pup father." Ace spoke rudely at his father. "He will go to the alpha, so hand him over son. I will send word know." After a few seconds Luke ran in looking at the current beta. "Sir, everything alright?" He asked as he was looking at his son, who was holding the pup. "Yes, take this pup and give it to the alpha. Say its the last one, he will know what to do." Luke nodded as he walked closer to Ace, taking the pup off of Ace's hands, after having to first pull the pup out of the future betas hands.

Afterwards, Luke had left the gym heading to the pack house. Yes, they all have their own homes but they are welcomed to go to the pack house anytime they wish. "Father what are you going to do to the pup?" Winter asked as her father looked away telling everyone to leave. Everyone left from the gym, everyone except Max.

Blaze was whining because he was still forced to go outside of the gym, away from his mate. "What is so bad about that pup?" Winter asked as the rest shrugged heading to the cafeteria that is available to use again. But it was not long till she followed because of the look her father had given her. The rest are happy to just be back in the café because all the blood was cleaned and the mess fixed from the incident with Lucas.

"Is it just me or do you feel like we are being watched?" Blaze asked as he looked out the window. "Blaze why do always have to say what is the obvious?" Jackson asked giving Blaze a hard pat on the back, while looking at the students that are staring at them. All four of them laughing. "I am talking like we are being watched something from outside." That said all four of them looked out the window looking for a clue, or what makes Blaze believe they are bing watched.

However, it wasn't long till they saw a glint of eyes in the bushes across the street. "You saw that right guys?" Everyone nodded as the door opened to the cafeteria. Reveling two seventeen year olds and a father. "What are you guys looking at?" Mike asked as he walked to his friends, Max by his side. Blaze quickly grabbed Max by his arm pulling the boy to him, whispering to him. Max nodded as he looked at Mike with a 'Tell-You-In-A-Sec' look. Making the human nodded.

"Ace I would like a word with you." The grown man spoke making the younger male look at him. "There is nothing to talk about father." He responded as he glared at the older male, his father. The man sighed, "Ace this is your future, we need to talk." The current beta spoke, only to receive a glare from his son. It was not long till he gave up and walked away, leaving the school.

"So what were you guys looking at?" Mike asked once more. "We felt like we were being watched Mike." Jackson commented as he looked out the window when he said the word 'watched'. "By what?" "We do not know." Max then got this face of excitement. "It might be Shadow! I bet it is him, I also bet he is looking for his mate. Which might just happen to be are very own Ace!" The omega giggled as Blaze, sighed messing up the omegas hair. "Max you and your crazy beliefs." Blaze replied as a smile grew on his lips. "Whatever Blaze."

Max pouted as he starred out the window, Mike doing the same. "We saw eyes over their." Winter said pointing to a bush across the street. "Lets go look." "No." Jackson told his friends looking at them. "We cannot go out of the building especially after the Lucas incident with the shooting and Jeremy's death." The alpha continued,  as the omega sighed. "But Jackson~ We need to go and explore!" The omega whinnied as he emphasized the word explore. "I do not care, it is safer here in the school building." "Stop worrying Jackson, stop trying to act like an alpha. You are not the alpha yet, you may as well be the next one but not the current one." Winter told her mate as a loud howl from the forest.

This cause everyone - only the humans not the werewolves - who were relaxing in the cafeteria to jump. "Come on let's go check it out Jackson, please." His friends begged making Jackson sigh. "Fine, on one condition, we all stick together." This made all of them cheer, heading out of the cafeteria to their lockers were they keep the stuff they do not want lost in there. And their outside attire like clothes, hats, and outdoor shoes if they have any.

Once they got the stuff they need they headed to the door, telling a teacher they were going to check something out and they will be back in three hours or so. The teacher nodded giving the six teens the right to go.