Chapter Seventeen

Once the were-cats delivered the message -- Jackson and Blaze healed by know. The four of them Winter, Jackson, Blaze, and Max, went to and help their friends. "Blaze I want to go back, I smell blood...." Max began shaking in fear not liking the smell in the area.

Blaze slowed down, walking to the spot were Mike and Ace's sent was coming from. "Max I am not able to stay with you if you want to stay. As a medic wolf I am supposed to help the injured wolves." Winter spoke as Jackson started to walk faster, Max getting of Blaze.

The warrior looked at Max before walking away again. The omega began to panic as noises were heard from branches waving, or breaking. From the other animals; foxes, wolves, owls, were-cats, humans, and many more. Max began to shack continuously, not just from the cold, but absolute fear.

The omega shifted into his wolf walking around, trying to find the way back to the school. 'Blaze please, I am scared...' Max thought as he ran, following the only thing that his body was screaming at him to do. To afraid to do anything, even if it was to howl for help.

However, not even ten minutes and Max was tackled to the ground, shutting his eyes tightly. Realizing not to long after that the animal who jumped at him was not doing anything  he opened his eyes.

Seeing a wolf with purple and white fur, red markings on the snout and checks, purple eyes, and two brown feathers on the wolfs left ear. The wolf then got off Max turning into a beautiful woman. "You can transform omega." She spoke making Max nodded, shifting back into a human. "What is your name?" She asked, a light smile on her face. "M-Max.... Max Blackwell miss...." The omega replied to the woman. "Alin is my name. I am a sigma, you can also call me a tutor." The sigma - Alin smiled making Max smile as well.

"I am eighteen, I was forced to come here because I have a forced mate. But once I entered the forest I smelt something amazing so I came exploring." Max nodded to Alin as the to started walking. Alin leading the way to the so called 'amazing' smell. "So you have a mate, what are they like?" "Wonderful, he is a Warrior in our pack," Replied Max. "Sometimes I do feel sorry for him... I am an omega so I tend to cause a lot of trouble with other wolves..." The brown haired male sighed as the duo stopped in their tracks. "Max I am terribly sorry about that... But I suppose it is nice to have your soul mate. When other like me still need to find them before we forced to have a mate." Alin replied as Max gave her a hug. Hearing growls from close by, shaking thats what Max did.

"Show yourself warrior! I will ripe your throat out if I have to!" The purple and white haired female yelled as she faced the bushes. The bushes began to shake seeing a form of a human in the shadows. "Max what are you doing with another wolf?!" The werewolf - Blaze yelled as he walked towards them. "Blaze!" The omega cried as he ran to the other male giving him a hug. "I came out here to try and find you, your sent, I could not smell it at all so I got worried." The blackish-red haired male sighed giving the seventeen year old male a kiss on the forehead.

"I am Alin, a sigma wolf." Blaze nodded mouthing a 'sorry' and 'thank you.' Alin nodded at Blaze heading back to the others, seeing Winter help Ace and Mike with their cuts -- mostly Ace's since Mike had less. Alin then moved closer to the former human boy, who by know smelt like a wolf, a familiar sent on him.

"Mate..." She spoke lightly, bending down to the boy. Growning came from the new werewolf and the beta. "Winter? What are you guys doing? Whats going on guys?" The blonde boy asked as Winter helped him up. "Ace you lost, Shadow, he won..." Jackson told the beta as he walked towards him. "Mike!" Max yelled running to the used to be human boy. "Mike wake up please!" He begged as Alin bent down towards the almost conscious Mike. "Mike, what an interesting name." Alin said as she put a hand in Mikes blue and black hair.

"I guess you no longer have to have the arranged mating." Max spoke lightly as Alin nodded. "I suppose you are right, but I wonder what will happen to that beta know." She replied to her new friend. "I know that voice anywhere... Alin what are you doing here?" Venom spat from Ace's lips, looking straight at the female.

"Its you." Alin whispered making the others watch. "Wait Ace is the one you are forced to marry!" Max yelled with a shock expression all over his face. "I thought I mentioned her before?" Ace asked trying to remember if he did or not. His friends all shrugged as Mike finally opened his eyes.

Quiet, that's all they knew until a scream was heard. "Mike calm down." Max spoke lightly to the other male, trying to help is know panicking friend. "HOW THE HELL CAN I BE CALM! I CAN HEAR AND SEE EVERYTHING! I COULD NOT DO THAT YESTERDAY!" More yelling came from the blueish-blackish haired male. "Will someone make him stop." Blaze whinnied as he plugged his ears. "Got it. MIKE SHUT UP!" A blonde hair male yelled trying to make the new werewolf be quiet.

Instead of making Mike shut up like Ace planned he made Max cry. "Ace what the heck dude!" Blaze snapped at the beta, while holding his mate tightly. "Sorry Max, I did not want to hurt you." Ace sighed as Winter walked over to Ace, humming a soft tune. This helped the new werewolf calm down, relaxing all his tensed muscles. "He should be fine, but we should head back to the school." Winter said as she looked at her mate.  Jackson only nodded, Alin only watched them. "Put him on my back. It will be faster that way." Jackson said as he turned into his grey wolf. Winter nodded as Alin and her picked up Mike by his shoulders. Carefully placing the boy on Jackson's back, not wanting to hurt him.

"There he's on. Alin you and I will follow from the sides. While Blaze helps Ace out. Max will be by Blaze no matter what." Winter told them all as they all began to shift, all but Mike and Ace. "I can walk by myself Blaze. You don't need to carry me." Ace spoke as he layed on Blazes back. Hearing a light bark from the black and red wolf. As the seven began to walk back to the school. The watching feeling was on them once more.