Chapter Twenty

Once Max and Ace got inside the building they where greeted by Blaze. Who, by the way, jumped on the poor omega earning a slight laugh. "Max we need you." Blaze spoke as he finally let go of his mate who only gave a confused look.

"Why? What's wrong?" The omega asked concer all over his face. "Its Mike he is awake, has been for a while. We called for an elder to come and visit, to see what rank Mike was. And well it seems you are no longer the only male omega." Blaze replied as he began to lead Ace and Max to the music room where the others where.

"Blaze how is Mike taking it all?" "We'll it took him awhile to learn how to turn into a wolf freely and the whole part of Alin to be in mate. Oh and Alin went back with the elder." Ace nodded as the black and red haired male opened the doors.

As they entered the room Winter ran to her brother giving him a kiss on each check and even a hug. "I was worried! As your sister you should have contacted me!" Winter whinnied as she was pulled away from the blonde boy by her mate Jackson. "Winter you need to relax. Let them get themselves settled then you can talk to them." Jackson spoke lightly giving her a smile. Winter nodded as she grabbed Jackson's arms pulling him to a seat most likely beside her.

"So teach what are we learning about today?" Ace asked as he took a seat beside Blaze who only laughed. "Well Mr. Storm if you would be so kind and shut your month I would tell you." This made all but Ace laugh. All Ace was doing was sulking and putting his head on a stand. "So today class I will be teaching you everything I know about being an omega." This made everyone sigh as Jackson raised his hand. "Yes?" Max asked nervous, they may be joking around but omegas are never teachers since they are part of the lower rank.

Usually the middle rank wolves would become teachers especially the ones who are meant to be teachers like Alin. "First off you have no reason to be afraid of me Max we are friends. Honestly I am getting tired of reminding you. My second thing is that I am not a omega same as Ace, Blaze, and Winter. The only omegas are you and Mike." Ace nodded as everyone starred at the new teacher. "Well umm it's always good to learn and be supportive..." The brown hair omega said as he looked towards the floor. "Well are you going to teach us or what. I am not staying up just to play the silent game." Winter said as Max nodded opening his mouth to speak.

"Well we are the one of the lowest ranking wolves. The ones in the same rank as us are pup sitters and pups. We do a lot of the cleaning and cooking. Have horrible treatment unless you meet a decent alpha which is Jackson's family." Max spoke as he looked right towards his new omega friend. "We are pretty much treated like trash then..." Mike said as he looked up at Max who only nodded. "Well yes, but some of us are not because we have wonderful alphas. As pups omegas are immediately taught to clean."

Ace sighed knowing exactly what Max was talking about. The reason he knows this is because of Jackson when he had to leave with his father and Jackson's father to other packs he saw many omegas getting horrible treatment. There was this one pack full of female wolves. The majority of their mates where female as well. The omegas their were treated well and with respect. This pack was called Medow-Lily. Jackson and Ace made many friends their including two female wolves name Miley and River. Miley was a healer while River was a pupsitter.

"Is their a reason why I shrank a bit?" Mike asked as he looked at himself from his phone screen. "Yes it is because the omegas are usually the smallest. Second smallest in fact. The pups are the smallest of the packs though." Max replied as Ace gave a light 'hmph' because of his shorter height. Yes he was the same height as Blaze and closer to Max's height. Yes, Jackson was the tallest of the bunch but he does not care, unless someone points it out.

"Will I still have my normal classes?" "I thought Winter discussed that with you?" Ace said as he looked at his sister who only gave a blush of embarrassment. "The only thing she told me about was her pack rules and Alin being my mate. Anything else I have no idea where it came from." Mike spoke again as he looked at Max who nodded. "Well the only class that will change is history. Know you will be joining Ace and I in history for werewolves!" Excitement was all over Max's face as he jumped up and down on the ground. "Any tips for that class?" The used to be human asked again as he took out a pice of paper and a pen ready tp take down notes. "Nope nothing yet all we are learning about is about Sh - he who must not be named." Max said shaking at the thought of Shadow funding him.

He would hate having the spirit wolf of the night come and find him. But yet apart of him did want the night wolf to come because he still believes that him and Ace are mates. Shace must live after all. "Who is 'He who must not be named' Max?" Jackson asked as he looked straight at the young omega with brown hair. "Omegas, pups, and pup sitters never have to go to war. That one thing that's awesome about being an omega we are not forced to fight." Max spoke once more as a huge smile formed on his. Mike then got up because of Winter helping him and the group headed to the gym to rest.

After all tomorrow is their last day. "So what are we doing tomorrow guys?" "Defiantly something crazy Max, instead of being an adventurous pup lets just be normal teens." Jackson spoke as he laid on his sleeping bag with Winter, Blaze with Max, Mike, and Ace alone.