Chapter Eighteen

It was not long till all seven of them finally made it back to the school, with everything finally settled down. The students minding their own businesses, doing whatever they want like nothing happened. But unlike the few students who had things happen to them, they were trying their best to act casually.

"Can I come down know Blaze?" Ace asked getting annoyed with the treatment he is receiving. "Not until we get you fixed up." The Eta replied, sighing. "I am fine," Ace retorted back to his friend. "Guys..." "Ace just stop whinnying and listen!" Jackson roared as they reached the edge of the forest. "Guys..." "I can do what I want I am the beta!" Ace retorted back.

All of them in their human forms. "Guys!" Max roared as the others jumped, well all but Mike who was still knocked out. "What's up Max?" Jackson replied to the omega. Max sighed as he starred at them all. "I think we are being followed." The brown haired boy spoke as he shock. "What makes you say that Max? It's not like anyone else is here but us and the spirit wolves, but they don't care about us anyways." Blaze said as Mike started to shake in Jackson's arms. "I do not know who but I have a feeling."

"Max stop doing things based on feelings it will be the death of you." Max nodded as he looked straight towards the ground. "I know that but--" "No buts Max. As your alpha I say no." Jackson said once more to the wanna be adventurous omega. "Jackson I will go with him. If he wants to explore then why should I stop him." Ace said turning into a wolf so Blaze could let him go. Once the Eta let go of the Beta he turned back into a human. "Should have done that from the start..." Ace mumbled getting a death stare from his sister. "If you go, I go. I am no letting my mate off with some syco!" Blaze growled as he starred at the blonde boy with anger. "Blaze I trust Ace, I knew him longer then you did. So trust him for me?" Blaze groaned knowing exactly what Max was talking about. "Fine but make sure your back before sunrise. I don't want to hunt for you beta!" Winter then got Blaze and started to pull him on to the schools grounds.

As they left the other two boys - Max and Ace by the edge of the forest. "Do you think it was wise of us to leave them there?" Alin asked as she looked behind her to see the two figures gone. "They are fine, they used to do this a lot when I was busy with the pack." Jackson replied knowing what they will do. "All they will do is find out what ever they want to know, watch them for about ten minutes. Then they will come back." Alin nodded as Mike shifted once more in Jackson's arms. "The nurse's room is right next to the office on the left." Winter said as she walked to the door opening it. "Will he be alright?" Alin asked not wanting to lose her mate the second she sees him. "Yes and no. He will be alright psychically, but emotionally it will take some time." Winter replied putting a cloth under some cold water.

"Jackson go and get an massager wolf, tell them we need a elder ASAP." The alpha gave a light nod before going outside to find a messenger wolf.

"So your the next luna?" Alin asked as she starred at the other female. "Yes I am, once the next beta - Ace finds his mate the coronation will being." "What happens if he does not find his mate?" Alin asked questioning the medic wolf. Winter shrugged shaking her head, "I am not sure what will happen to the pack Alin. He might be forced into another marriage, or we might need a new beta... It is hard to say, " Winter replied. Mike then began to shift on the bed and looked at the two females in the room. "Winter? Winter what's going on!?" Mike yelled as he bolted up, looking around the room, trying to get used to his new senses.

"Mike, you're a werewolf." The white haired female spoke lightly trying to help Mike calm down.

"I am a werewolf... You have to be insane Winter." The blueish-blackish haired male replied as he shoke his head. "Ace is the insane one. While I am the more calm and rational one." Winter spoke again as she want to grab more cold water for Mike. "Mate, are you alright?" The purple haired girl asked the used to be human. "Mate?" He asked as some blue strains in his hair fell in front of his eyes. "Yes mate. We are bounded together; soul mates!" Alin said happily as she jumped onto Mikes bed.

Only getting her a giant slap on the back of her head. "He needs to rest, wait for an elder to come and explain." Just then Jackson came in with a older looking female. "Elder Lilia." Winter said as she and Alin bowed down to the elder wolf. "Rise pups."

The elder wolf spoke calmly as she walked towards Mike. "You must be the new one. Mike right? Young alpha told me a lot about you and what is going on." The elder spoke once more. She has long grey hair with strands of yellow and red. Her eyes are a bright orange with a rim of a darker orange around them.

"You smell like an omega. Oh how I miss the new born sent of an Omega. They are always so carefree," Lilia smiled lightly as the others gave shocked expressions. "That means Max is not the only omega! Sure Lucy and Jenny are omegas as well, but Max is no longer the only boy omega!" Winter smiled as she bent down to give Mike a hug. Alin joining in on the hug.

"Blaze? You seem quiet." Jackson said as he walked to his friend who was by the window. "I am just worried about max, yes I trust Ace but..." "You are worried for your mate. It is normal Blaze so do not worry." Winter said as she let go of Mike to comfort Blaze. "Alin, is it? If so I would like you to join me when I go back to my pack. My alpha would like to have a meeting with you." The elder spoke as her gown swaid when she turned around. Alin nodded as she gave Mike a kiss on the check before leaveing with the elder wolf.

"Wait what about me!?" Mike yelled in panic as he tried to run for the door. Only for Jackson to stop him. "We will be teaching you all that we can until Max returns. He will teach you the rest about being an omega." Jackson replied, watching as Winter helped him back into bed. Listening to the lecture the future luna was giving about being a werewolf. 'Please hurry up Max...'