Chapter Eight

As the boys went outside, after telling a teacher, one of them was rolling on the hill. "Mike why are you doing that?" Jackson asked as he watched the human go down the hill, over and over again. "It's fun Jackson, you should try it." He replied as he rolled down the hill again. The werewolves sighed as they walked away, but right when the were leaving Mike jumps up from behind them.

"So two on two, Mike with me." Jackson said as he shot the ball right in the net. They all nodded as they got into position. But right as they were about to play howls could be heard all around them. Looking at the door to the yard four wolves came out. One with chocolate brown fur, another with snow white, one with black fur and gold spots, and the last one with gray fur and brown strips. "Hey is that Winter and Max?" Mike asks remembering the two werewolves hair colors. Jackson nodded as he shifted into his wolf with grey fur. Blaze doing the same with his black fur and red markings. "Are you not going to help them?" Mike asked as they saw Jeremy run towards them. Ace only shock his head as he watched.

"Never ever help a wolf who has a mate, when their mate is so close." Ace said while Mike gave an confused expression. "Why not?" "The one who is trying to save their mate from being attacked will think you are a threat. Attack you as well, I might be related to the next Luna, be friends with an alpha, and be next beta. But If I got out there I would be asking for a death wish." Ace replied as he watched his alpha and Blaze fight the other wolves. "And besides thoughs are rouge wolves. Let the alpha deal with them, that's what happens." He continued as he watched the rouge wolves get their throats ripped to shreds.

"Thank the moon goddess that I was not apart of that." "And why is that?" "look." Ace pointed as Jackson and Blaze both just starred at each other, on top of their mates, prospectively. "I would never want to be apart of that because if anyone moves that is close by they will fight." "How does that stop?" Mike asked as he looked at the werewolves covered in blood. "The only way for it to stop if for their mate to convince them they are fine." Ace replied as his friends and sister finally sifted back into their human forms.

"Sure killed them this time Jackson, you two Blaze. You are covered in blood." Ace mentioned as Max shivered. Max hates the mention, smell, and look of blood because his parents were killed right in front of his eyes when he was a pup. The only thing he remembers is the blood. So that is why blood gives him the shivers.

"Please go and clean yourself Blaze." Max mumbled as he looked at the floor. "But I have to stay what if my mate gets attacked again." Blaze whinnied as he held Max tighter, the smell of blood getting stronger for the omega. "Blaze as beta you will listen to me understand. Go and clean up immediately, you two Jackson." Ace told the two wolves as he looked at them sternly as the two wolves left, mumbling. "Thank you Ace." Max said lightly, a smile on his face. As his hair was being rubbed by Ace. "No problem, so what happened anyways?" Winter sighed as she looked at her brother. "Want me to start at the beginning?" She asked as Ace nodded. "So as we left to the Library we were stopped by three rouge wolves that were apparently hunting down omegas and female wolves so they can make their own pact. Jeremy told them to move so we can go to the library but he was pushed to the floor - he's fine though another human saw him when we passed the corner. Anyways, as the two rouge wolves turned into a wolf Max and I did the same. To afraid to fight we turned into wolves and ran. Most of the students and teachers were busy. Teachers buying snacks or watching kids." Winter said as she looked at the boys who only gave her a continue look. "So what happened as we ran, one of them somehow got in front of us. We manged to get away by slipping past that rouge but still." A silence came as everyone looked down. "We then came to the door pushing it open with are bodies and well you should know the rest." Ace nodded as he gave Winter and Max a hug.

"On the other hand it was funny to see you being babied." Ace replied as he began laughing. "You actually let your pride go down, oh man just be happy the pack was not here to see that." He continued as Max began to laugh, Winter becoming angry but had a finger placed to her lips. Winter was confused but quickly caught onto what Ace did. A smile grew on her face as Max smiled at them. "Maxy!" A voice yelled only to be recognized as Blaze, Jackson and him running towards their mates.

"Maxy please forgive me." The warrior wolf whinned like a pup as he hugged Max from the back, making him giggle. "It's almost lunch I wonder what they are making." Jeremy spoke as he looked at everyone, coming out of the school with ice on his head. "I hope they make tacos. I love tacos." Mike smiled as he started sing the taco song. Everyone sighed but joined in mostly because Max joined in.

After about ten minutes they stopped and lay on their backs, on the hill of course. "I have a idea on what to do right know." Winter smirked as she looked at her brother. Ace only shock his head knowing exactly what her idea is. "Let's guess what my brothers mate will be like." She smiled, Max nodding as Blaze was playing with his hair. "I feel sorry for you Ace." Mike said as Jeremy nodded.

"I also think we should try and figure out who Mike and Jeremy would look good with." Winter smirked as Ace, Mike, and Jeremy had a worried expression. Jackson and Blaze only chuckled at the two, while giving apologetic looks to the three males. "Hmm I think that Aces mate would be mysterious." Max said as he remember Shadows description. "Will you stop thinking I am that rouges mate. I do not mine dating guys but I would never date him." Ace said as he looked at his sister and friends. "Max you should let it go, your getting Ace upset." Blaze told his mate who only sighed.

"Mike we should die your hair to blue and black!" Winter said changing the topic, so her brother does not start a fight. "Jeremy lets do yours purple!" Max said as Jeremy only shock his head. "I am good thanks though." Max pouted as he saw Winter pull Mike away. "Max come help me!" She yelled as Max began to follow her, Mike and her already leaving the four other boys.

"We probably will not see them till lunch." Jeremy commented as the other boys nodded, heading inside to put away the basketball that they nearly forgot about. Then heading to the cafeteria to wait for their friends.