Chapter Five

Once the two boys reached the doors to the music room, they were greeted by non other then Winter Storm herself. "And who is this Ace?" She asked as Ace sat down, Mike on his left while Winter on his right.

"Is he your mate?" Once Winter said that both Ace and Mike spat out the water that they were drinking. "Winter no offense but that's just plain stupid. Mike and I are just friends, started hanging out after the fight Jackson and Lucas had." "Yup, it was supposed to be a basketball game three vs three. But ended up with Lucas and Jackson fighting." Mike agreed Winter sighed as she looked at the two males, grabbing her flute, not wanting to think of how sorry she feels for the human. Mike grabbed his clarinet, and Ace grabbed his trumpet.

"I wonder where the teacher is?" Mike asked as he watched the rest of the student's pull out instruments or went to them. "Mike I thought you new what the teacher does? You are in music class after all." "Actually... I just transferd, I had visual arts before but I got bored there. So I came here." Winter and Ace nodded looking at Mike.

"Ten minutes passed were is she?" A boy asked as he was looking at the door. "No idea dude." Another boy replied as he randomly just started pressing keys on the keyboard. "I am heading out, bye losers." A girl spoke but once she opened the door music started to play. "Know, know unless you want a detention." A voice said making everyone look at the front of the class to see someone popping in from the floor.

"Welcome class and today we have something special to talk about. But before then we still have a lesson to do." The voice said only to be greeted by the teacher Mis. Florus herself. But right after she said that Mike raised his hand. "Yes, what is your question," "My question is, are you a werewolf?" Mike asked looking straight at her, all she did was smile. "Why yes, yes I am." She replied as Mike nodded.

"Alright so we have a half an hour left this is what will happen till then. You will all listen, any nose and you will get a detention. If non of you are behaving I will make sure you do not get to join in any of tonights activitys. Also when you leave to the gym you are to stay with me until you are told to wonder, and to make sure you know when that will be is when the final bell rings at 3:40. Do I make my self clear?" Everyone nodded super fast, making Mis. Florus smile.

"Okay so I am going to play a song and I want you to join a group of three and I want to here free music. So no one needs their books just the freedom that your hearts want." Mis. Florus said as she spun around in a circle. "Know then lets begin my little musicians." She smiled as everyone got into small groups some three, others four.

"So Mike what is your favorite song?" Ace asked looking at his new human friend. "Umm my favorite song is Little do you Know. I just like the sound to it, and the emations in the song. What about you and Winter?" "Oh mine is Catch Fire. I just love the beat in the song." Ace replied as he looked at Mike with a smile. "Honey Lavender." Winter responded as she cleaned the mouth pice on her flute. "Those are interesting songs." Mike commented as he pulled out his phone to play a game, most likely clash of clans.

Winter took out a piece of gum from her pocket, Ace stealing a piece. "Ace stop stealing my gum, go buy your own." "No, as my sister you will do it for me, since you love me and all." Ace smirked as Winter punched his shoulder. "Mis. Storm please keep sibling rivalry outside of the classroom. Luna or not this is my class, understood." Winter nodded as she looked at the window sighing.

"So what is being a werewolf like anyways?" Miked asked as he looked at the two werewolf siblings. "Boring sometimes, but it can be fun. We all are given roles the day we are born by the way we smell." "From your smell?" Mike gave a confused look as he just starred at his new friends. "Yup, it is hard to explain but I do know someone. Its are friend Max, he is an omega." "Oh okay. So then what are all the ranks and stuff anyways?" Mike asked as Winter started to play some random keys on her flute.

"Well the leader of packs are alphas, then there is the second in comand beta, which is me. Then there is medic, which is my sister, she will be next Luna which has the same rank as Alpha. Then their is warrior which is my friend Blaze, and his mate which is the lowest rank omega. There are other ranks to like elder which is the wisest one. But I forgot most of the others." "Stop lying Ace, you did not forget them. You just never payed attention when they taught us this as pups." Winter replied as she looked at her brother.

Mike watched them as he nodded. "If I were a wolf who would I be?" Mike asked as Winter sighed looking at the human. "By the way you act it would be an omega. But no one knows for sure since they need your smell." "Omegas would have a closer guess then any other wolf though." Ace commented thinking of his friend Max, Winter nodding in return. "Mis. Storm, Mr. Storm, and Mr. Heather stop talking and start playing. Let your song spirts fly free!" Mis. Florus smiled as she spun towards them, smiling. "Yes Mis. Florus, right away Ma'am." Winter replied as she nudged  the two males. All three of them started to play watching the teacher leave them alone. All three sighed as the teacher walked to the front of the class.

"Well it seems it is time for us to go to the gym." Mis. Florus said as all of the teenagers went to collect their things so they can leave. "Everything is in the gym. We have contacted parents to drop of clothes and other materials that you will need for two nights, however, you are able to go home and collect some other stuff." "Wait too nights? I thought it was just one." A girl said as she looked at the teacher, who only sighed. "You are forced to stay one night. The other is optional since most of you prefer to play video games." Mis. Florus replied as the class nodded.

All of them walking out the door. "How bad can this be?" Mike asked as everyone went to their lockers to put their stuff away. Closing them they all headed to the gym.