Chapter Twenty-One

As the sun started to rise the teen wolves all began waking up. Well all but Ace who was shaking. Jackson then walked to his friend giving him light shakes before getting bonked in the forehead with another forehead.

"Ace what's wrong?" He asked as he helped the beta stand. "I am not sure... One second I was in a field looking around, seeing pups play. Then it turned black and once I opened my eyes I saw a figure, a wolf with black fur and blood all over it. Probably from fighting... Anyways the next thing I saw - felt was teeth and being shaken. Then the next thing I knew I was awake talking to you." Ace said as he looked at the alpha as he was being seated on a chair.

"Do you know what the pups and the wolf looks like? Do you know why you had that dream?" Ace only shock his head as he was handed a bottle of water. "Thank you Jackson... But no I have no idea who the wolves were or why they where there. I don't even know what that dream was for..." Jackson nodded as Winter entered the room. "Ace are you alright?" Winter asked as she bent down to check her brother if he was sick. Her pink belly top shirt showing her bar line, while her tight blue skirt was in the air. "It was just a bad dream Winter, confusing one at that." "Really? What happened?"

"Just a dream showing some pups and then a wolf with blood." Jackson said as he tried to make it as short as possible. "And let me guess you have absolutely no idea who those wolves were." Winter said as her brother only shock his head. "Well I suppose I should call an Omicron." "Winter I have no need for one of are top therapists right know. What I do need is to relax because that dream just makes me more tired as I think about it." Winter said as she called the Omicron anyways making her brother groan.

"Ace they will help you figure out what that dream meant. They are the best of the best." "They all are Jackson that is why they are called top therapist." Winter sighed as she hung up her phone turning to face Ace. "She will be here with her mate in about an hour or so." "Wait who is coming?" Ace asked as he looked at his sister who only smiled. "Mia and Dianna the best in are pack for are top therapists." Ace nods as a smile grew on his face.

The reason for this is that Dianna is an Omicron while her mate Mia is a Rho which is a secretary. "Weren't you and Dianna den mates when you were little Winter? Since her parents were killed I thought she moved in with you guys till she meet her mate." Jackson said trying to remember the time that his father brought him over to visit the current beta. "Yup! That is why Dianna is like a sister to Ace and I." Ace nodded remembering the time when they were pups before they were friends with Jackson. "Yeah and don't forget the time I found you crying because Dianna was going to live with her mate."

"Just because she was older then me by five years doesn't mean you can make fun of me!" Winter said as she gave Jackson a pouting face. "Okay you two that's enough for know." Jackson spoke as he sighed. An hour passed when the doors finally opened reviling a werewolf with golden locks and bubblegum pink eyes, tan skin, wearing a suit. While the girl beside her was wearing a reddish-blueish dress and blue heals. Her fire red hair going side to side, and her golden eyes making her pale skin shine. As the two girls walked towards the teens Ace sighed.

"Winter! Ace! Such joy it is to see you both again!" "Dianna!" The two girls laughed as Mia, Ace, and Jackson sighed. "Dianna you should be doing your job..." Mia spoke as Dianna looked at her sighing. "Mia dear these wolves are like family to me. Let me enjoy this." Mia nodded as she held her binder close to her chest. "Anyways why not talk in private. Do you have an idea where we could talk?" Dianna asked as she looked at Jackson who gave a slight nod. "Yes I do have an idea. Please follow me Ms  Lockheart." Jackson said as he walked towards the gym doors were students kept leaving and entering from their changes of clothing.

Jackson still wearing his blue pajamas from last night. Ace was still wearing his black pajamas with navy blue markings. As the five entered the empty and quiet french class room they all took some chairs to sit on. "So Ace tell me about this dream you had." Dianna said as she was given the binder from Mia and a pen to write with. "Well once I fell asleep I saw a field with pups playing in it. The sun was bright as well with clouds in the sky. But then all of a sudden it went black and I saw a figure, a wolf at that with blood stains all over his body. Then I saw - felt sharp teeth and well I started to shake. Waking up from the dream I saw Jackson." Dianna nodded as she wrote what Ace said down.

"About the wolf with blood. How do you know it is a boy? What did the wolf look like? When the sharp teeth part was mentioned it feels like you are leaving something out." "Well I knew it was a male because of the way he fought, and the way he looked like. The wolf had black fur and the blood stains. And well I heard something... But I think I imagined it, the thing I heard was so faint." Ace said as he looked down with Winter rubbing his back. "What do you believe you heard?" "I heard my name... The sound of crying mixed with anger... And most of all the three simple words that makes me so confused... The wolf saying "I love you Ace." I don't understand what happened other then that." Dianna nodded as she began to write once more the sound of pen on paper was the only thing heard.

Well other then the sigh that came out of the Omicron mouth. "I think it has something to do with your wolf trying to speak to you. Yes, our wolves don't speak in words but, by the way, they show things; images and the futures. So you probably have meet your mate Ace. But the question is who is it?" Dianna said as she closed her eyes; Mai opening her lips.

"It has to be someone you meet this weekend. Yesterday in fact. But if you have no idea who I recommend going to the pond by the tree of the first elders of the Luna Mist pack." Ace nodded as Dianna stood up. "Well I have another meeting in about an hour across the city so I should probably head there know. Have a good day alpha, Winter, and Ace stay out of trouble." Dianna smiled as she and Mia left the room. "So will you be leaving know?" Winter asked as she stared at her standing brother. "I have to... I need to know what is going on... If that black wolf was my mate..." Ace said as Jackson nodded as he spoke.

"At least let someone go with you. Who knows what will happen." Ace only shock his head. "I need to go alone Jackson." The beta replied leaving the room letting the medic and alpha sigh. "Come on let's go and find Max, Mike, and Blaze." Winter said taking Jackson's hand leaving the room like the others.