Chapter Seven

As dawn came the teens groaned not wanting to wake up. But after a few minutes they began to rise in annoyance because of the loud teenagers. "Hmm so what's todays schedule?" Mike asked as he looked at Max, the only two awake and ready at the moment.

"I am not sure. I defiantly want to go out tonight to see if Shadow is real." Mike spoke as some humans came to them, smirking. "Hey gay lords!" One guy said as the other laughed. "Leave us alone human." Max said as he looked down. "Ya leave us alone, Maxwell." Mike said as he looked right at the two girls and three boys. "Hmm I know, you two grab the mutt." Once the guy, Maxwell, who was the leader said that, one the boys went closer to Max. "Do not even think about it." Mike said as he ran towards the ones trying to grab Max, fighting them. "Mike stop it...." Max pleaded as he looked at his new human friend, but Mike did not listen. In fact he only got harder, making the seventeen year old omega cry. Blaze hearing his mate cry woke up looking at what is going on.

"What the hell are you doing?" Blaze asked as he got out of the blanket. "Mike helped me, those humans are being mean!" Max responded as Blaze turned back into his wolf, growling. The two males who were punching Mike stopped as they and their friends ran away. Max heading towards Mike to help him get on a mattress. "Max he will be okay, why not you wake up Winter. She can help him." Max nodded as he crawled to Winter and Jackson, shaking the female lightly. "Ugh what do you want Ace." "I am not Ace... Mike is hurt..." Max said as Winter opened her eyes to see a crying omega. 'Man he sure hates fighting and blood, good thing he is not a medic wolf.' Winter thought as she got out of bed to go through her bag, pulling out a first aid kit.

"Jackson, Jeremy, and Ace sure like to sleep in. Blaze wake them up for me ok." Blaze nodded as he howled, probably waking up the rest of the students. If not that the yelling that came on the speakers to say. "Blaze, SHUT THE HELL UP! I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP!" Blaze jumped same as the other males. "I AM UP!" Jackson yelled so the other person who yelled could hear them. "Winter? Everything okay." He asked as Ace also got out of bed to open his bag, mostly to grab some snacks.

"Ya I am fine just helping Mike. He got hurt." Jackson nodded as he looked at Jeremy who was sitting up, and at Ace who was stuffing his face with food. "So what's the plan today guys?" "I was thinking tonight we can go and look for Shadow." Max said as he smiled making the others give this questionable look. "Sure Max, let's do it. I wonder if Shadow really is your mate Ace." Jackson smirked as the mateless wolf sighed. "You wish Alpha, I don't care what we do. I am just happy that because of this event they had to stop proper classes." Ace grinned widely at the others. "Anyways, what about this morning?" "We could go to the Library and relax, study maybe." Max responded as he looked at everyone else. "Sorry Max but we do not study, maybe Winter could?" Blaze looked at her as she nodded. "I will join them." Jeremy said as he looked at the two wolves who nodded at him.

"Okay so if you are not joining us, what will you do then?" "Oh go to the gym and play some sports. Mike if your up to it, you can join us." Jackson said as Mike gave him a light nod. Once that was said everyone finally got up off the floor to get changed. To do so they all went in their bags to find some clothes. After everyone grabbed their clothes they all walked to the washroom chit chatting along the way.

When they were done changing the speaker was turned on only to be greeted by Luke. "Good morning students, breakfast has been made. So feel free to go to the cafeteria know." Luke said as the speaker went quiet, students running to the cafeteria. Max, Winter, Ace, and the others running there as fast as they can. Making it their first, probably because they were closer.

Tables of food were placed at the back of the cafeteria with a few teachers on the other side of the tables. The group walking towards the tables to grab a plate. "I would like three pancakes, two french toast, and some eggs." Max said as a teacher placed it on his plate, smiling at him. He smiled back as he walked to their groups table. Blaze right behind as he got a bowl of cereal. Jackson got sausages, pancakes, and bacon. Winter got French toast, bacon, and a fruit salad. Mike got a fruit salad, while Jeremy got cereal like Blaze. Ace well he just got sausages, and bacon.

"Meat really brother? Why not be like Jackson and get pancakes as well?" Winter asked her brother, who only sighed. "You know why I don't get pancakes sis. I do not like them." Ace replied as he pocked his food. "On second thought... I am no longer hungry." He said as he looked at the his friends. "Ace eat please, if you do not eat and your mate sees you like this. I will be the one your mate blames, if not me then your sister." Jackson said with a pleading voice to his beta, sighing. The beta nodded as he slowly started to eat the meat. "You know, I wonder what my mate is like." Ace spoke as his thoughts began to wonder only about his mate.

"Who knows, but no matter what I bet your mate would love the split second they saw you." Max responded as he smiled at the beta, while the beta smiled back to the omega. "So anyways, after an hour we meet up by the music room ok." Winter said as she looked at the males as they all finished eating. "Okay Winter." Jackson replied as they all got up to leave the cafeteria. Only for Jackson to be grabbed by Winter on the shoulder. "Please keep an eye out for my brother, he may not eat food. But he never misses a chance for meat. I do not know what is going on, but please keep an eye out." Winter pleaded as she looked at her mate. "I will, and besides its my job as Alpha and friend to look out for my pack." Winter smiled as Jackson and her brother left the cafeteria to go and do their own thing.

Winter, Jeremy, and Max all headed to the Library. While Mike, Ace, Blaze, and Jackson went to grab a basketball so they can play with it in the yard.