Chapter Four

As the three werewolves walked into the changing room they were greeted by none other then Lucas McDonald. "Aww if it isn't the gay lord and the werido's." Lucas is a normal human trying to show that he is tough by picking fight with werewolves. "Lucas you know we can ripe you to shreds, right?" Blaze shrugged as he looked at Lucas. "Sure you can puppy. But only if the leader puppy says so." "Hey not my problem to tell Blaze who he kills or not, if someone like you wants to be a pest." Jackson replied as Ace watched.

"You are also talking to the wrong guy. I am the one who tells the warriors who to fight, Jackson gave me full privilege." Ace continued smirking at the human. Lucas growled as he left the change room in his gym uniform. "Humans can be morons." Blaze responded as he took off his clothes to change, Jackson and Ace doing the same. "If Max were here, he would be dead." Jackson laughed as Ace nodded. "Well good thing he has cooking class right now." Blaze sighed as he left the changing room leaving the beta and the alpha to talk. "Come on lets go before teach thinks were up to something." Jackson said as Ace and him went to join the rest of the class.

"Okay you dam kids I want ten laps around the gym know." The teacher Mr. Burns said as the students all started running. "Werewolves give me twenty!" He yelled knowing the werewolves are able to run longer and faster. No one made a sound, the only sound that could be heard was the stomping of the feet as they ran. "Pick up the pace ya dame kids!" Mr. Burns yelled as he pulled out his phone, since he was getting a call from someone.

"How did he even become a teacher?" Blaze asked as all the humans were almost done running. "No idea Blaze." Jackson replied as the teacher finally got the phone. Since he was not paying attention the majority of the students took this as an advantage to stop running. Even Blaze, Jackson, and Ace. "Alright all of you who are done I want you to grab a basketball and start throwing hoops." Mr. Burns said as students went to grab basketballs.

Some of the females went to go on their phones, only to get detentions not long after from Mr. Burns himself. "Hey Wolfy's lets play a game, three on three." Lucas said as he walked to them, Blaze, Jackson, and Ace. His friends right behind them. "Ya unless your scared, ya mutts." Lucas' friend Jeremy said as Mike laughed. "Sure why not, whoever gets to twenty-five first wins.
"Sure, but no turning into a wolf." Lucas said as he looked at Jackson, "I like what your thinking, but it is not fair to give up something we are born with if you can have everything." "hmm that is true, what do you purpose." Lucas said as he looked at Jackson with a smirk. "How about only one hand. You think you are so tough, prove it." Jackson commented as he smirked at the human, who only nodded grabbing a ball and tossing it at the wolf. "Remember, one hand hand human."

"I know, and no wolfing out mutt." That said all six of them took their spots. "Interesting a fight, well then my money is on the werewolves." Mr. Burns said as he waved an one hundred dollar bill in the air. "Come on pup show me what you got." Lucas said as he ran towards Jackson, only for jackson to throw the ball right were he was, half court into the net.

"I wish he was single, I would so want to date him." Human girls said as they muttered to their friends earning little giggles. The werewolf girls on the other hand were just annoyed as hell. For one simple reason, no werewolf would ever date unless they found their mates, or it was after their eighteenth birthday and they were unable to find their mate. Even then they would brake it off of one of them found their mate.

"Come on human I thought you were more tough then that. Hmm why not I give a free throw, without hands of course." Jackson smirked as Lucas growled. Blaze, Ace, Mike, and Jeremy joining the watching crowd not wanting to be in the middle of the basketball fight.

Blaze and Ace because they new when to leave a alpha alone, Mike and Jeremy well they were just scared. "So who do you think will give up first?" Blaze asked as they were watching Jackson and Lucas fight. "Defiantly Lucas, he is only good when he uses both of his arms." Mike replied as Jeremy nodded. "Going against your friend, what a bad choice." Ace commented as a smirk grew on his face. "Ya well we rather go against Lucas then three werewolves." Mike replied as a sigh came from Jeremy, mostly because Lucas was pinned down on the floor by Jackson as they being to fight.

"Yup I knew it, Lucas would fail." Jeremy laughed same as the other three males. As they watched their friends fight each other. "Come on brats stop fighting or go to the office." But the two boys did not stop, you could say they just kept going, more harder punches and kicks.

Mr. Burns not wanting to lose his job grabbed both kids by the neck of their shirts on the back pulled them off each other, looking at the other kids. "What the hell are you looking at! Grab something and start moving! Or I'll make you run laps till the class is over on the field non stop!" He yelled as he pulled Jackson and Lucas to the office. Not wanting to run a laps out on the field. Even though werewolves are used to it.

"Come on lets play some badminton, since there is four of us." Mike said as all four of them went to grab a racket, Ace grabbing the birdy as well. "Hmm lets make it fair ok. Me and Blaze vs you and Jeremy." "I like the sound of that, what about you guys?" Ace asked as he starred at Blaze and Jeremy, who only nodded. "So I guess you were wrong, eh Blaze." "Ya. I guess so, now come on, I am so going to kick your guys butts!" Jeremy and Ace laughed as they took their spots, Mike and Blaze doing the same.

After five minutes of playing Mr. Burns came back giving three males and four girls laps to run for not doing anything. "There know maybe you seven will listen next times." Mr. Burns commented as he went to answer his ringing phone once more. It was not long till the bell rang, letting all the kids head to their last class. "I have music class know. What about you guys?" "werewolf history." "History" "Music like you Ace." Ace nodded at Mike as all four of them left to go to the changing room, chit chatting as they changed.

"Well see you guys." "Ya see you." Jeremy and Blaze said as they left the changing room to go down the same hall go head to their classes. Ace and Mike leaving a minute after to head to music class.