Chapter Three

As Ace walked to his locker to put his Math materials away he sighed. "Hey man." Ace turned to be greeted by his friend Jackson, opening his locker to put his stuff away.

"Hey Jackson, how was class?" "Good I suppose. Anyways lets go eat okay." Ace nodded as Jackson pulled him to the cafeterias door, pulling it open. The cafe had four huge tables right at the front when you enter, and when you turn to the left there is a door were you can buy food, while on the right there were three extra rows of tables. The two males took their spot in the corner further to the right, their friends joining them not long after.

"Hey Ace, how was math?" Blaze asked sitting down beside him, Max sitting on the other side of him. Winter was beside Jackson, smiling as she eat a salad, Max was eating a taco, Blaze was eating ribs, Jackson was eating a Putin, and Ace was eating shepherd's pie. "So did you here about the elevens and twelves." Blaze commented, everyone nodding in response.

"I am supposed to be in detention, but I skipped." "Ace... We talked about this, as future beta you are to show responsibility." Max sighed as he told the beta, who just looked at Blaze for help. "Hey I am staying out of this Mr. I do NOT want my mate made a me." Max smiled as he gave a kiss on Blazes check.

Winter smiled at this and looked at her brother. "I know what you are going to say Winter. I need to go and find my mate. Look I tired and unless my mate magically comes to me then I am never going to meet them, I am just going to be mateless." Winter sighed as she looked at her brother with a pain.

"I GOT IT!" Max yelled getting the attention of his friends and the people around him. He then blushed looking down at the ground. "What do you got Maxie?" Blaze asked as he rubbed his back soothingly. "Just that tonight might be the night Shadow is coming." Everyone gave confused looks, Jackson sighed knowing exactly were this is going. "Why?" "Well do you not think that it might be a bit strange that tonight we have this school sleepover. A lesson about Shadow before we are even told of the sleepover. And the fact that Ace has no mate. Maybe Shadow is your mate Ace!" Max smiled Ace just looked dumbfounded at his friend.

"Max that is stupid, like really he is dead, made up story for kids." Ace replied poking his half eaten food, not wanting anymore. "I am serious Ace, you believe me, right Blaze?" Blaze sighed looking at Max. "Look I love you Max, I really do. But this is just, I am not sure what to think. Shadow a story made to scare pups being Ace's mate. That's just... Out of line I guess...." Once Blaze said that Max had a pained expression in his eyes, him being an omega means that he had more emotionally break downs then normal wolves. "Why don't you believe me Blaze? We're mates... I hate you!" Max said to his mate, standing up to leave the cafeteria.

Blaze sighing as he hit his head on the table before getting up to go and find his Mate. This was one of their many normal rutins during lunch. Max would have one of these crazy thoughts, Blaze disagreeing with him, Max getting upset, then Blaze having to go find him.

"I am surprised they have not broken it off yet." Winter commented as she looked from the door to the other two boys. "You would be surprised how much Blaze and Max need each other Winter." Jackson responded as he gave Winter a light kiss on the check. "So want to talk about plans for tonight?" Ace asked as he looked at the future Alpha and Luna.

They both nodded as Winter puts her head on Jackson's shoulder. "Well if Max is right about Shadow coming lets stay near a door just in case. I think adventure would be fun once in awhile." Jackson smiled as Ace nodded, "Ya that's true. Anyways I wonder how Blaze is doing with Max. They usually they do not take this much time." Ace commented checking his phone, turning on his favorite game. "That's true, as the future Alpha I will go and check on them." Winter nodded as she gave Jackson a kiss on the lips, then turns to look at her brother.

"You know, if your mate was a boy. All the pups would be after you, Blaze, Max, and your mate. The pack does not care the gender you know. Since both of Jackson's parents are female. And to be honest, I really want you to hook up with someone, brother." Winter smirked as Ace looked at her with a 'Shut-Your-Mouth' look. She only laughed as she took out her phone to read some stories on her Wattpad account.

"I might make a story of you brother. I bet I would be great at it." "Make one of me and your dead, got it?" Ace not liking pictures, stories, or anything involving him got him really anger. His sister only signed as she looked at him, "Brother I am only joking, honestly Ace lighten up." Winter spoke as she looked at the door to see Jackson, Blaze, and Max coming into the cafe. Blaze carrying a sleeping Max, as the smaller boy cuddled into the taller one. Winter smiled as the three other males as they sat on the bench.

"So what were you two talking about?" Blaze asked as he was putting his hand through Max's hair. "Just how Winter hopes for me to find my mate soon so I am not a lone wolf. Most likely secretly wishing for me to be gay." Ace said as he looked at the sleeping Max. "Being gay is not bad you know Ace." Blaze responded as he starred right at Ace. "I never said it was Blaze. I just said she wants me to be like Max, which I am my own person." Once Ace said that Max woke up and slapped the first person he sees, Blaze. "Do not be mean at Ace, got it Blaze?" Blaze sighed, nodding as be looked down at the floor.

"Ace as future beta you are to show pride in everything you do so do it. Do not let one small thing bug you so much. Ok?" Ace sighed knowing exactly what Max meant by what he said. "Yes Max, I know." Max nodded as the two males smiled at each other. Jackson on the other hand was having a full out make out session with Winter. "Gross that's my sister, and like my best friend." Ace whinned as the other two laughed. "Just wait till I become Luna brother, you will never be saying that again." "Ya well as best friend's with the alpha, and beta. I can do what I want." "Sibling rivalry is annoying Blaze, make it stop~" The seventeen year old, Max said. "Of course my sweet, sweet beta."

That said Blaze grabbed both of Ace's and Winters hair, pulling it. The two wolves whinnied as they looked at Blaze, who in return gave them the 'shh' reaction, not wanting them to talk. "How rude." Winter said as she laid down on Jackson's lap, waiting for the bell to ring as music was playing on her phone. After about three minutes the bell finally rang, signaling them that it was time for their next class. Heading to their lockers Max grabbed his gym clothes as he went to Jackson's locker were Blaze was, so they can go to gym class together.