Chapter Nine

The group of teenagers began sitting down as students started to fill in the tables once again. "Tonight is the night you are able to chose if you want to stay or not." Luke said as he entered the cafeteria looking at all the teens. "So for know enjoy this and eat the wonderful meals the teachers had made for you." He continued.

Afterwards the door to open slightly, revealing a boy with black and blue hair. And of course Winter and Max. "Come on Mike all the girls love you!" Max smiled as he pulled his new best friend to the others. "So what do you guys think?" Winter asked as she pushed Mike closer to the boys. "Cool Winter but umm the only full gay guy here is Blaze and Max." Ace mentioned looking at his over joyed sister. "Ya well shut up, you are bisexual so stop complaining, Ace." Mike blushed as he nervously looked at the ground.

"Aww Winter stop embarrassing the boy." Jackson laughed same with Jeremy and Blaze. "Will you all stop laughing at me!" Mike pleaded as he took a seat next to Ace. "I feel sorry for you Ace." Mike whispered to Ace who gave a slight nod. "My hair used to be red, she died it to blonde when I was ten." Ace commented as he shivered, remembering that day every well.

"Are mother got so mad at her, because it ruins your fur." "How?" "Are fur is the same as are hair, so say if we shaved it bald are wolf will go bald. That is why every werewolf had hair." Mike nodded as he began eyeing down the food. "So are you really going to look for that Shadow wolf?" "Not just Jackson, Max, Blaze, Winter, and I. You, and Jeremy to. You are a friend of ours now, and well friends do not keep secrets." Max smiled as Ace was talking for more then ten minutes.

The reason for this is that Ace has always been the kind of guy to be anti social. And for that he only had his sister, and best friend - Max till he was fifteen. Due to the fact that, that is when Max meet Blaze. "We are so proud of you Ace, finally going outside your comfort zone." Winter smiled as Luke finally stopped talking with the other teachers. "So I suppose you want food know." "YES!" Jackson replied knowing that he could not argue with him.

Luke sighed as he watched the rest of the teens nod. "This is what will happen, teachers will make sure you all get some food. Then after everyone has had their serving us teachers will get food. And well if there is left overs you will be able to grab as much as you like." This made everyone cheer as they all stood from their seats. "So like what are you guys grabbing?" Jeremy asked as he looked at the others. "Meat." Ace replied as the others shrugged.

Once they reached the food the doors opened revealing Lucas. "Lucas were have you been, we got a call from your parents saying you have not been answering your phone." One of the teachers spoke as she walked towards Lucas only to get pushed away. "Where are those traders!" He yelled as he pulled something from behind his back, everyone screamed and ducked as they saw a pistol in the boys hands.

"Lucas what the hell are you thinking!" Jackson yelled as he stood up to see a smirking Lucas. "Well mutt I am here to deal with two little traders of mine." Lucas responded as he walked towards them. "And will you look at that Mike, and Jeremy." He looked at them as he raised the pistol that was in his left hand. Max was a shaking mess as he watched this, Blaze pulling the boy closer and closer to him.

"Go away Lucas, and put away your gun." Ace told the boy as he just had a crazy look on his face. "Ace is it? Well let me tell you something." Lucas said as he pointed the gun towards Ace. "Shut up, or I will kill you as well." Winter looked at her brother, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Ace calm down, we do not want to be violent."

Ace growled as he looked away making Lucas smirk, "Know then who should I kill first Mike or Jeremy." But once he said that alarms could be heard and not just any alarms police alarms. "Ugh who in the mind called the cops!" Lucas looked around to see that five people had their phones to their ear talking. "I know who will die first." He said as he pointed the gun and shot each person and werewolf with their phone. Three of them were werewolves - with one being a teacher, and two were humans. However, the guy shot had only injured the them.

"Know then." Lucas pointed the gun back at his friends before before he could shot them the cops came in. Making Lucas only shot one bullet killing one of his so called friends. "Why are we not able to have a normal day?" Max whinnied as Blaze held him to his chest, Ace only sighed as he wanted to resist the urge to fight.

Then everyone was told to leave the room, making it harder for the ones who lost their friends because of the panic that was going on. "Mike let's go, it is not safe here." Max spoke as he helped Mike leave the cafeteria. Some teachers leaving so they can get new food for the hungry and sad teens. "Jeremy... He was like a brother to me." Mike spoke as he kept thinking about the death of his friend.

Max rubbing the boys back as they walked into the gym, turning into his wolf form to cuddle with Mike. Only to feel water on his fur, knowing that it was coming from the tears that Mike was providing. This caused the Omega to cry as well, with Blaze licking his tears in his wolf form. The others began to howl in pain, followed by many of the other wolves.

As time passed they began to calm down, still in pain from the loss of Jeremy. Another hour of waiting, teachers had begun to enter the room. "Hello students I know right know is a hard time for most of you, and for this you will all stay here. Teachers will be coming around while I go speak to some officers. I will be back with more information soon." Luke spoke as he left the room quietly.

"Hey, I know what we can do." Winter responded, whipping away her tears as she grabbed her bag to pull out some games, "bored games, or card games?" She smiled softly as some of them mumbled cards. Winter then began to pass the cards out to the others, as they took out some cards, everyone went silent once more.

It was not long until Luke came back into the gym. "So we just got word on what is going on. Until tonight no one is aloud in the café until they clean it up, so most likely until nightfall." A teacher spoke as everyone shivered. "And for the ones who lost friends, we have asked a cop to stay till after dinner so you are able to talk to him if you wish." Luke added on as the cop walked in all wolves groaned as they looked at him. "Hello." He said as everyone said hi.

"Hey dad..." Winter said as she looked at her father. Ace just ignored him completely. "Hello Winter, Ace." But Ace did not respond as he got up leaving the gym. Everyone watching as the father sighed. "Well I will be in the office so feel free to come and talk with me." He said as he left to head to the office, everyone getting up. Some to go to the office and speak with him, while others to do whatever they want.