Chapter Seven

*Fresh POV*

I gnawed on my sandwich that thankfully did not get obliterated by some jock's feet. Thank Asgore for that.

"Fresh are you going to the dance this Friday?" Alphys asks me.

I look at her confused. "There's a dance this Friday?" Alphys facepalms.

"Do you not see the huge pink and red posters around the hallways?" Alphys asks. I shook my head no.

"Well are you going?" I ask. Alphys shrugs.

"Unless you guys are going." She says gesturing to Papyrus, Napstablook and I.

"I'll go if you want to go." I tell her like the good friend I am.

"I'm going... the people putting on the dance asked me to be the DJ..." Napstablook smiles.

"I WOULD GO BUT I ALREADY HAVE PLANS TO GO SOMEWHERE FRIDAY NIGHT! SORRY!" Papyrus says. We tell him it's okay.

*PJ POV*

"I bet I can confess to my crush first!" BP challenges Undyne. Undyne growled.

"I'LL CONFESS FIRST!" She yelled at him. BP and Undyne shoot daggers at each other.

"Can you two just calm down and eat your lunch?" I ask. They both glare at me but continued to eat their lunches.

"PJ~!" A high pitched voice rang out. I cursed. I feel someone squeeze into the spot to the right of me into the already crowded table.

I turn and look at Bunny. She has way too much lipstick on.

"What?" I ask. She smiles and destroys my personal space.

"Did you hear about the dance on Friday? I was thinking you and I could go together." Bunny says smugly as she leans in close to me.

I politely shove her away.

"Uh sorry I'm already thinking of asking someone else." I mumble. Bunny looks hurt before standing up and stomping off. Geez.

Undyne raises an eyebrow at me. "Who are you thinking of asking to the dance?" She asks. BP leans in. He wants to hear this too.

I sigh and decided to confess to my friends.

"Fresh..." I say quietly. Undyne brightens up.

"AWW that cute little nerd that tutors you? That's so cute!" Undyne's inner fangirl is popping out.

"When are you going to ask him?" BP asks.

"I honestly have no idea. He probably doesn't even like me though." I sigh.

"Aw dude don't say that! He's gotta like you!" Undyne says. I open my mouth to respond only to get cut off by the bell ringing. Signaling lunch over.

"See ya at basketball practice." BP says before running off to his next class.

*Time Skip to After school*

I walk out of the locker room into the gym in my practice basketball uniform. I walk up to Undyne who is already doing drills. I join in.

Undyne nudges me and secretly motions to the stands. Fresh and Alphys are sitting there. I feel my cheeks turn pink as I try to hide it.

Undyne then whispers, "I'm confessing to her tomorrow."

I nod at her then go back to doing warm up drills. I make the ball into the net every single time.

*No One's POV*

*The Next Day*

Alphys walks into the school nervously as she pushes her glasses up higher on her nose.

Her nervousness suddenly flies out of the window as she sees Undyne strut down the hallway. She smiles to herself.

Undyne gestured to Alphys. Alphys looks behind her thinking she is talking to someone else. After seeing that nobody behind her was paying attention to Undyne her gaze shifted back to the blue scaled monster.

Alphys pointed a finger at herself and mouthed 'Me?' to Undyne. She could hear Undyne's laugh echo through the loud and crowded hallway.

Undyne nodded her head. Alphys nervously shuffled over to Undyne.

"Hey Alphys..." Undyne said to her as she scampered up. Undyne's voice was wavering but excited at the same time.

"H-Hi Undyne!" Alphys said. The two stared awkwardly at each other.

"Do you know about the dance coming up?" Undyne asked. Alphys nodded her head. She kinda liked where this was going.

"Uhm... do y-you maybe wanna... y'know... go with me?" Undyne stammered. Alphys eyes widen. Was this really happening?

"S-Sure!" She said. Undyne smiled as they exchanged numbers. The whole day went with smiles on their faces.

*PJ POV*

"You did not!"

"I did too!"

"Prove it!"

"I don't need to prove it!"

I rolled my eyes at BP and Undyne who were fighting AGAIN.

"What are you two bickering about this time?" I ask. Undyne smiles at me all dreamy like.

"I asked Alphys to the dance! BP hasn't confessed to NCG yet so I won the bet!" Undyne said happily. BP and I roll our eyes.

Today is going to be an eventful day.

~•~
791 Words.
*Edited*

HOPE YOUR DAY WENT WELL!!

School ends in like a week for me and I'm so excited cause then I can just lay back and write and binge watch all of BTS' music videos.

I have no life.

HOPE YOUR DAY WENT WELLLL!!❤️❤️❤️(again)