Chapter Thirty-One

(A/N: Happy late thanksgiving! hope you ate turkey and drank beer (if your old enough) and watched football and normal stuff you do on thanksgiving. Did you guys miss me?? :)))

*Fresh POV*

"I don't understand why you want me to come to school so badly Alphys. It's not like your grades are in trouble." I mumbled to Alphys as we walked in the school doors. Alphys awkwardly laughed.

I walked up to my locker and opened it. A light blue balloon floated upwards and I grabbed it before it floated to the roof.

"There's a note on the side!" Alphys exclaimed. I turned the balloon around and sure enough there was a note taped to it. I pried it off and opened it. It was typed out so I couldn't tell who's handwriting it was.

"It's says 'you look cute in the color blue.' What?" I looked down and noticed that my shirt was the same color blue as the balloon.

I looked around and noticed that everyone was staring at me and my balloon so I quickly stuffed the balloon back into my locker but kept the note with me. I grabbed Alphys' wrist and we walk away.

"Did the note say who it was from?" Alphys asked. I held up the note and looked back in it.

"It's says it's from 'your secret admirer.' I have a secret admirer?!" I was completely dumbfounded. Who on earth would like me??

"That's so cute Fresh!!" Alphys exclaimed again. The bell rang and we both said goodbye as we headed to class.

To be honest I felt... happy. Someone was actually... i don't know... but what if it was just a prank?

My heart went dead again. It is a prank. It's has to be. I crumbled the note up and put it in my backpack. This was awful.

But how did 'my secret admirer' find out I was wearing a blue shirt today? I'm still so confused.

*PJ POV*

"Oh Undyne! He looked so happy! He made me happy just by looking at him! Oh my gosh I just want to hold him and kiss him and-"

"I'm gonna stop you there PJ before you say something you don't want to be said out loud." Undyne said putting her hand over my mouth. I slapped her hand away and beamed again.

"I really hope he liked it. It was hard to find a balloon that matched his shirt perfectly." I said. Alphys came running up to us.

"Hey guys-"

"What did Fresh think?" I interrupted her.

"He didn't actually tell me what he thought about it... but he looked really happy. He questioned it a little bit and was completely dumbfounded." Alphys explained.

"I need to do something bigger!" I said. Alphys and Undyne gave me an exasperated look.

"I would do a couple more small things before you go onto big PJ. You need to take things really slow. You just broke his heart and you don't want to overwhelm him. He's like a fragile glass figure that you dropped but caught before it hit the ground." Undyne said. Alphys stared questionably at her because of the analogy.

I sighed. "Yea you're right. He needs time." I mumbled.

"Let's hurry to class the bell rang a couple minutes ago." Alphys said. We all nodded and went our separate ways.

My first class was with Fresh. It was gym. He always ignored me but today I caught his eye once. It was magical.

*The Next Day*

*Fresh POV*

I walked into school alone this time. Alphys walked to school with Undyne today but Alphys still texted me about one hundred times saying I'd better come to school or else she would cut all internet connection from my house.

I walked up to my locker and just as I was about to open it Mr. Ink came up to me.

"Hi Fresh! Here's all the work you missed on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday since you weren't here. You didn't miss anything important don't worry." Mr. Ink stopped but continued. "How's PJ and you?"

I cringed. Didn't PJ tell his own father/mother that we had broken up?

"Um... we... he broke up with me..." My heart sank as I let out the god forsaken words.

"Oh... no... why?" Mr. Ink's happy expression turned so sad and unhappy.

"Uh... its a long... long story..." I said to him. Ink raised his bone-brow.

"I'll ask PJ later. Anyway Fresh I hope you are doing okay. PJ can be thick as a brick sometimes. I'm sorry if he broke your heart." Ink said and walked off.

He can be as thick as a brick.

I opened my locker and jump back in surprise.

Sitting there is a note and heart shaped box of chocolates.

I took out the note and opened it. It was typed again so I couldn't decipher the hand writing.

'You remind me of white chocolate because your personality is so sweet <3'

I smiled.

It was signed from my secret admirer again. I want to know who this person is. And if it's a joke. If it's a joke I'll probably be even more hurt than when PJ actually broke up with me.

I took out the chocolates and noticed that the plastic wrapping was still over it, so it hasn't been opened yet. That means no one could have tampered with it.

I opened it and took out a chocolate and ate it. It was very sweet like the note said. I smiled again.

Maybe this isn't so bad..?

~•~
932 Words
*Unedited*

WOW-

okay then.

sorry i've been practically dead.

also i hope you guys are safe. mentally and physically. being sad is the most awful feeling in the world and i hope you guys don't do anything drastic to yourselves because you are sad. please please please know that someone does care about you and that i love you. if you ever need to talk to someone, you can message me... you guys will never be a bother to me <3

i love you guys!! thank you for reading!