Chapter Twenty-Four

*Fresh POV*

I wake up and immediately put my hands to my head. It was hurting so bad. It felt like I had a million rocks in my head as I was being pulled upside down. Why did my head hurt so bad.

I quickly sat up and the pain got even worse. Then some of my memory of what I did last night came back. I remember dancing with PJ then Alphys and I got some drinks... what happened after? Straining my memory unfortunately didn't help my aching head though. If anything it worsened.

I look down to see that I'm completely naked and I quickly cover myself with the sheets. What the heck did I do last night?

I hear a slight snore and turn around to see PJ... also naked... oh my gosh we didn't do it did we..? If we did then why don't I remember it?

PJ then started to stir and saw me covering my naked self and jumped back. He then relaxed as if he remembered something. Another wave of pain went through my head and I brought my hands to it.

"Good morning Fresh!" PJ said and hugged me.

"PJ what happened?? Why does my head hurt so stinkin' much?? And why are you here? Why are we both naked??" I couldn't stop asking questions and PJ looked guilty and overwhelmed.

"First lets get you painkillers and water then I'll tell you everything." PJ said he got up and helped me out of the bed. My whole body felt numb.

I suddenly stopped and PJ looked confused. It felt like my head was going to implode so I just pointed at the clothes on the ground. He got the idea and went into my closet he pulled out some fluffy pants and a black baggy t-shirt. He helped me slip them on then borrowed some old basketball shorts and another black baggy t-shirt.

After we were fully clothed we carefully walked to the kitchen and PJ sat me down at the table. I immediately put my hands to my head again.

"Do you have any painkillers?" PJ asks. I nod yes and point to the drawer on PJ's left. He opened it and grabs the painkillers and gets a glass of water.

He hands me two pills and some water and I chug it down. He fills my cup up with water again.

"Stay hydrated it will make the headache go away faster." PJ said. He grabs a chair and sits beside me. I grab his hand.

We sit in silence for a few minutes and the headache died down a tiny bit.

"Can you tell me what happened last night now?" I ask. PJ nodded.

"What part do you last remember?"

"I remember us slow dancing then Alphys and I grabbed a drink and then I don't remember anything." I said and sipped some water.

"Well that punch you drank was spiked pretty badly. Someone put whiskey in it..." PJ said.

"What?! I drank two cups of that!!" I exclaimed. PJ rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand to calm me down.

"Yea we didn't know until we tried it ourselves which was after you guys had it. Anyway Undyne and I go looking for you two and Alphys says that you were acting strange and you were drunk. I walked you home and when we got here you went up to your room, undressed, and pulled me onto the bed."

I stared blankly at him. Why would I do that? PJ seemed to be lost for words at this point.

"I don't want our relationship to be hurt after I tell you what happened next alright? Promise you won't get mad." PJ says and holds my hand tighter. I nod and squeeze his hand.

"Well... I-I kinda took advantage of you and..." PJ runs his hand over my neck and I feel a bit of pain. I bring my hand up to my neck to find that it felt weird. PJ stood up and grabbed a mirror and help it up to me.

I had a few hickeys here and there on my neck. PJ then pulls up my shirt to see a few hickeys on my ribs too.

I look up to see PJ crying now. I stand up and give him a huge hug.

"PJ! Don't cry don't cry... why are you crying??" I ask. PJ sniffed.

"Fresh I'm so sorry I took advantage of you while you were under the influence... we didn't actually do 'it', I remembered right before but I'm so sorry.." PJ said barely audible.

"PJ it's okay! I had told you before that I want to do it with you so it wouldn't have been a problem! PJ I know you didn't want to do it because of Bunny... but you realized and stopped which I'm so grateful for." I state. PJ pulls me back into a hug and gives me a teary-eyed smile.

"There's actually... more..." PJ stuttered. I looked at him kinda scared. "You actually tried to... um... r-ride me..." PJ's tears spilled out some more as I sat in shock.

"I-I tried to... b-but I knew I wasn't r-ready... oh PJ I'm so so glad you stopped me." Tears came down my face too as PJ hugged me.

We sat there a while just hugging each other before all our tears went away and we decided to get our minds off of the topic.

My headache wore off completely now and PJ decides to cook breakfast. I go into the living room to check my phone and I have a lot of notifications from Alphys.

*Texts*
(F=Fresh, A=Alphys)

A- FRESH ARE YOU OKAY?

A- IM SORRY I LET YOU GET DRUNK

A- I DIDN'T KNOW THE PUNCH WAS SPIKED I THOUGHT IT WAS EXPIRED OR SOMETHING

A- DID PJ TAKE CARE OF YOU??

F- Hey Alphys and yes I'm fine.

A- Oh my gosh thank goodness I'm so so so sorry I was worrying about you all night.

F- I'm perfectly okay. I had a huge headache when I woke up but I'm fine now. PJ took care of me too.

A- Okay good. I'm so glad you okay. Anyways Undyne is finished with breakfast gotta go!

F- Okay bye!

*End of Texts*

I put my phone down and see PJ coming towards me with two plates of pancakes and scrambled eggs.

"Breakfast is ready!" He exclaims. He puts them on the coffee table and hands me a fork. He also turns on the t.v. and we watch Cupcake Wars. (A/N: I want a cupcake now ;-;) PJ and I eat with full conversation and talking about the dance and who we thought spiked the punch.

No doubt it was probably Bunny.

I noticed that PJ kept glancing at the hickeys on my neck. He is too worried about all this but I can't blame him he went through this in an awful way with Bunny so I understand him being mad at himself for repeating Bunny's actions.

"I'm really in the mood for cupcakes now. Do you wanna go get some in a bit?" He asks. I nod my head and hold his hand again. I love PJ.

~•~
1137 Words
*Unedited*

WOOO 'NOTHER CHAP' DONE

hop u liek

ye