Chapter Twenty

~School Dance Part 1~

*Fresh POV*

This was it.

It's finally time.

The big night.

The Dance

After school dismissed every student ran to their homes to get ready.

I ran home too. I needed to get ready as well.

When I got home I immediately squealed as the big night finally came. I was so excited to see PJ.

I went up to my room and got out my dress which was a beautiful blue color and fit me perfectly.

(Here is the dress that Fresh is wearing since some of you requested what Fresh's dress looked like)

I slipped it on and looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't stop smiling.

I was SO excited!!

*PJ POV*

I was SO nervous.

I was in my best tux and probably had fifteen breath mints and brushed my teeth two times.

Undyne also had on a tux. She claims that dresses are 'too girly' for her.

We both had flowers to give to our dates. We were both picking them up at their house.

I was super excited to see Fresh. I had wondered all week if he was gonna where a dress or not. Last dance he wore a tux but I could tell he didn't like it at all.

Undyne and I made it to Alphys house and Undyne went and knocked to get her. Alphys was wearing a red dress with a matching red headband with a flower. Undyne looked like she was gonna drool.

"Hey Alphys! You ready?" Undyne smiled. Alphys smiled back as Undyne handed her the flowers. Both of their faces were bright red and I smiled at the cute couple. I wondered if Fresh and I were a cute couple.

We then started walking towards Fresh's house.

"So PJ are you excited to see Fresh?" Undyne asked. Alphys suddenly elbowed her.

"I mean I saw him a few hours ago at school but I guess I am." I said confused. Alphys and Undyne giggled making me even more suspicious.

"You are gonna wanna be excited to see Fresh. Trust me." Alphys smirked. I raised a bone brow at her and she giggled again.

"Do you guys have nicknames for each other?" Undyne asked. I shrugged.

"I mean, he calls me PJ but everyone calls me that." I said.

"Aw that's sad. You should call him something sweet. Like buttercup or something like that." Alphys squealed. I rolled my eye sockets.

The walk soon ended and so did Undyne and Alphys' questions.

I walk up eagerly up to Fresh's door and gave it a knock. A muffled voice replied 'one moment!'

Soon Fresh opens the door and I have to stop myself from drooling.

Fresh is in a DRESS!!

he's sO CUTE!!

"F-Fresh... you l-look beautiful!" I stuttered. Fresh's face heated up and I gave him the flowers. They were blue like his dress. Fresh and I linked arms and walked over to Alphys and Undyne.

Fresh unlinked his arm to stand by Alphys and they both squealed then looked up to Undyne and I.

"We got you a present!" Alphys and Fresh said in unison. They then both gave us a small box.

Undyne and I excitedly unwrapped it to find two beautiful boutonnieres. Mine was a light blue and Undyne's was a white one.

Fresh helped me pin it to my tux and then he smiled. He looks so cute and hot at the same time ughhhhh.

Undyne then winked at me and pulled Alphys aside. I pulled Fresh aside too.

"Fresh I have something else for you too." I say and give him a beautiful corsage that matched my boutonniere.

(Fresh's corsage // Also I couldn't find a boutonniere that matched his corsage so just picture it in your mind)

Fresh thanked me excitedly and gave me a peck on my cheek. He slipped it delicately onto his tiny wrist and we gave each other a hug.

(This is Alphys and Undyne's corsage and boutonniere btw)

Alphys, Undyne, Fresh, And I started walking towards the school for the dance. Fresh and I were walking hand in hand and very occasionally Fresh would give my hand a gently squeeze, as If to let me know he loved me. I squeezed back.

Tonight was gonna be the best night of my entire life.

~•~
723 Words
*Edited*

I hope you guys like it so far!!

I'm so excited to write the next part like you don't even know

Also the dance is going to be separated into 3 or 4 parts

HAVE A LOVELY DAYYYYY