Chapter Thirty-Seven

a/n: i'm alive bitches

and y'all thought i was dead hah

not today satan

*Fresh POV*

"I'm gonna turn it up Fresh~" He cooed and sucked on his finger. I replied with a moan.

He clicked the vibrator and it jolted thoughout my entire body, I moaned and PJ smirked as I pulled at the ropes behind my back.

PJ brought his saliva coated finger down to my hole, lightly inserting it. This made me jolt again from pleasure and he started pumping his finger in and out.

My moans became disoriented and he turned off the vibrator and removed his finger, causing me to cry out for the friction again.

PJ spit onto his hand and coated his penis. Then looked up at me.

"Are you sure?"

"PJ fuck me."

"Okay then."

PJ slowly inserted me as I tugged my hardest at the ropes, it felt so good and i have never felt this much pleasure in my entire life before. It was a euphoria.

PJ was not taking the hint that I wanted it rough, he was going so slow and barely thrusting.

"Oh my god PJ." I grunted.

"What?"

"Harder! Faster!" I yelled at him.

It didn't take him two seconds for him to pull out all the way and ram himself back into me. I screamed his name, begging for more. The pleasure was unbearable and my legs shook.

PJ pounded into me at inhuman speeds as I screamed and yelled as loud as I could. I couldn't take it.

"PJ!! OH PJ!!" I screamed. Then I smirked. "PAPERJAM!"

PJ's thrusts suddenly stopped and he wavered, PJ looked down at me.

"Fresh I love you so fucking much." He said before pounding into me even harder.

The reaction I was expecting was him completely stopping over his hatred of that name, but after that, it was the only word I knew how to say.

"PAPERJAM IM CLOSE! OH MY GOSH IM SO CLOSE!"

PJ grabbed my dick and started pumping that to add to the pleasure I was already feeling. It was so surreal before I let myself go, all over PJ.

PJ rode out my orgasm before releasing himself too, he gave two more soft thrusts before pulling out and laying down.

"That... that was the most pleasure I've ever felt." Paperjam confessed.

Fresh laughed. "Same here." He kissed PJ on the cheek. "Thank you."

PJ smiled as Fresh yawned. "Let's get to sleep. It's super late."

Fresh nodded and he snuggled up into PJ.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

~•~

!! this was a short chapter cause i wanted to finish the smut in this chapter and continue the story smut free next chapter !!

anyways hey hi how are ya? are you surprised that i showed up? i took a wayyy longer break than i wanted too but hey, it was needed and i feel great (that's a lie)

it's nice to be back on wattpad i forgot how much i loved it ;)

i love you guys :)))))