Chapter Thirteen

*PJ POV*

I walk down the hall to Palette's room and opened the door.

"Palette what the heck."

Palette and Goth were laying down in bed cuddling each other.

"PJ! Please don't tell anyone!" Palette and Goth pleaded. I just laughed at them.

"Why is Goth here?" I asked. Goth chuckled.

"He called me and asked me to stay the night." Goth explained. Palette blushed.

"Why are you in here anyway?" Palette asked and threw a pillow at me. I dodged it easily.

"Fresh is staying the night and he needs pajamas. You and Fresh look about the same size so..." I trailed off.

"Fresh is here?" Goth asked and wiggled his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes as my face flushed.

Palette got off of the bed leaving Goth to whine in protest. I rolled my eyes at him again and he just shrugged as he snuggled deeper into the blankets.

Palette gave me the clothes and smirked.

"Don't enjoy yourself too much in there."

"Shut it." I said and slammed the door. I could hear them laugh on the other side.

I enter my room again and throw the clothes at Fresh. He grabs them and looks around.

"You can change in the bathroom over there." I said pointing to the door right next to my closet. Fresh nodded and shuffled into it.

*Fresh POV*

I looked at the clothes that Palette gave me. They were super embarrassing.

The shorts were way too short for my liking. The shirt was fine but it wasn't long enough to cover the shorts.

I poked my head out of PJ's bathroom to find a shirtless PJ. He was facing away so he didn't see me. He was changing into his pajamas.

Why does he look so.... hot..?

I pulled my head back into the bathroom and waited until PJ was finished changing.

"PJ?" I asked from inside the bathroom.

"Hm?"

I poked my head outside of the bathroom again to find him staring at me while laying on the bed.

"Do you have a sweatshirt I can borrow?" I ask. I felt my face heat up and Paperjam's face heated up too.

"Why? Does the shirt not fit you? I can go grab another one if you want-"

"No! The shirt fits just fine... I'm just... cold..?" The statement came out more like a question.

PJ gave me a confused look before going into his closet and coming out with a grey sweatshirt with his basketball number on the front and his name on the back.

I pulled on the sweatshirt and sighed in relief when it dropped below my embarrassing shorts.

I came out of the bathroom fully and PJ's face was on fire.

Can't blame him though. Mine was too.

*PJ POV*

I tried so hard not to stare at him... it's so hard... he looks so frickin' cute...

"U-Uhm... y-you can sleep here..." I stuttered, patting the space next to me on the bed. Fresh hesitated before climbing on to the bed and drowning himself in the blankets.