Chapter Fourteen

I found myself in the same position I was in last night with Palette's clothes.

I always knew Palette was more feminine but I didn't expect him to give me feminine clothes also.

Palette had given me some jean short shorts and a cropped tee shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was so embarrassed.

I look at the clothes that I changed out of from last night and threw on PJ's hoodie again. It covered up everything embarrassing I was wearing.

I step out of the bathroom with my face on fire and go downstairs to meet PJ. He was wearing some jeans and a sporty tee shirt. He looked at me and blushed.

"You're still wearing my hoodie?" He asked. I nodded slightly.

"I-I hope y-you don't mind..." I stuttered. PJ shook his head. "Nah you look cute."

I probably looked like a blueberry.

"Dad can you drive us to the mall?" PJ asked. Ink came out of the kitchen and grabbed his car keys.

"I'll drive you!"

*Time Skip*

PJ led me into the mall where we met up with Undyne and Alphys.

"Fresh what are you wearing?" Alphys asked me.

"PJ's hoodie..." I whispered in her ear. She giggled.

"So where do you guys want to go first?" Undyne asked. We all looked at each other expecting someone to say something but no one did.

"U-Uh I-I wanted to l-look at dresses for the d-dance coming up!" Alphys said.

"There is another dance coming up?" I asked. Alphys nodded.

"The last dance was for the dance club to make some money and this dance is for the cheerleading team." Alphys explained. We all nodded and started walking to the dress store.

Once inside Alphys picked a couple of dresses to try on then went to the dressing room. PJ, Undyne, and I sat on the benches outside of the dressing room.

*Time Skip*

"Did you buy a dress Alphys?" I ask her as we walk out of the shop.

"No but I do like one of them. I may buy it later." She answered.

"Okay well I don't know about you guys but I'm starving. Who's up for food?" PJ asked. Alphys and I nodded while Undyne said "I'm down."

We walked to the food court and found a table as we looked around to find what to eat.

"Alphys and I agreed to eat *Enter Food Place Here*." Undyne said and pointed. They got up and went to stand in line.

"PJ what do you want to eat?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I'm really craving *Enter Food Place Here*."

"That sounds good. Want to stand in line together?" PJ questions and blushes. I catch myself giggle before nodding and following him to the food line.

*Time Skip*

"The mall was kinda boring. Do you guys want to go to the movies?" Undyne asks as we walk around. We all nod and head over to the movie theater.

Once we get there we stare at what movies to watch. "Which movie do you guys want to watch?" PJ asks.

"The Boy!" Undyne and Alphys say.

"What's The Boy?" I ask confused.

"It's a horror movie about a doll who comes to life." Undyne explains.

"Okay four tickets to The Boy please!" PJ tells the ticket man. He nods and hands us tickets and PJ hands him money.

I grab Alphys' shoulder. "I don't like horror movies..." I whisper to her.

"Don't worry it's not that scary. None of it is real anyways." She answers. We walk into the movie theater and sit together.

Seat 1 - Undyne
Seat 2 - Alphys
Seat 3 - Fresh
Seat 4 - PJ

I absolutely hate horror so I don't know why I agreed to watch this.

The movie quickly starts and it wasn't that bad until the middle.

*PJ POV*

I love horror stuff so this movie is gonna be great. Although I don't think Fresh likes horror. I can see in his adorable eyes the fear.

Halfway into the movie a jump scare happens and Fresh grabs on to me. At first, I was totally shocked and thought Fresh was gonna let go of me fairly quickly but he didn't. He only held onto me tighter when another jump scare happened.

I took this opportunity to wrap my arm around him and pull him closer. Thank god he didn't notice. I think he was to scared.

~•~
747 Words
*Unedited*

GUYS I NEED HELP

I RAN OUT OF IDEAS PLEASE GIVE ME SOME (it would be greatly appreciated)

I absolutely hate this chapter and I wish I could've came up with something else but I didn't have any ideas AT ALL

So I need your guys help please! Just comment down below an idea. (I'll tag you but I don't know how to tag people so...)

Bye!