Chapter Twenty-Two

~School Dance Part 3~

*Fresh POV*

So far the dance was going AMAZING!

PJ, Undyne, Alphys, and I were dancing like there was no tomorrow. We were almost exhausted at this point.

Alphys and I were praying for a slow song to come on but it never did. We really wanted to slow dance with Undyne and PJ.

Alphys then told Undyne and PJ that we were going to request a song. They didn't know we were gonna request a slow song.

We walk up to Napstablook's DJ thingy and say quick hellos.

"Napstablook could you do us a favor and put on a slow song like after two more songs?" Alphys asked.

"Why after two other songs?" Napsta asked.

"We don't want it to look like we requested the slow song." I explain. Napsta shakes his head. "Okay I'll play two more songs then I'll play a slow one."

Alphys and I giggle and we go back to dancing with our dates. We danced to two more songs and then our request came on.

Undyne immediately asked Alphys to dance and they start swaying to beat and PJ just looks uncomfortable.

"PJ do you wanna dance?" I ask. His face turns a little pink and shifts his weight on his feet.

"Uhm I don't know how to.." he says almost in a sad way. I almost giggled at how cute he was.

"C'mon I'll teach you!" I say and grab his hand. I led him out further on the dance floor and wrap my hands around his neck.

After the look of confusion on his face for where to put his hands I gently guide them down to my hips. Our faces heat up and he gently holds me hips.

I then guide his feet so we sway slightly to the beat of the song. We are staring into each others eyes so intensely that it's making me nervous so I break eye contact.

He kinda chuckles at my inability to keep eye contact and I blush in embarrassment.

"Fresh your too cute." PJ states.

"Um... thank you...?" I squeak out. PJ laughs again.

"Thank you for coming to the dance with me. It's weird to think that in our first weeks of high school we hated each other." PJ says. I nod and think back to those times. We really did hate each other but now we're boyfriends.. life is weird.

"Yea it is weird. It's kinda cool though. We have a good backstory." I say and smile. PJ smiles back.

Soon the song ends and Alphys comes up to me.

"Oh my gosh Undyne is such a good dancer oh my goshhh!!" We both fangirled over our hot dates and decided to go get a drink since we were parched.

We walk over to the food and drink table and fill up a cup each with the red punch. Alphys takes a sip and makes a weird face.

"Ew I think the punch is expired to something." She says. I take a sip and agree but I'm so thirsty right now I don't care.

I chug down my whole drink and my throat burns and I don't know why. I'm still very thirsty though. Alphys offers her drink to me and I drink it to.

I can't help but feel weird after I throw the cups away. My legs feel like jello and my head feels like it's filled with cotton. My eyes feel fogged up to.

What was in that punch?

~•~
593 Words
*Edited*

Short chapter but long suspense

Just like I like it :3

GUYS OMG BTS' NEW ALBUM IS SO GOOD I WANT TO TELL THEM HOW GREAT THEY ARE AS PEOPLE AND THAT THEY DESERVE ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD MY GOSHHHHHH

Sorry this is an Undertale fanfic not a BTS fanfic

HAVE A GREAT DAY I LOVE YOU BYEEEE