Chapter Thirty-Five

*Fresh POV*

i s t i l l l o v e y o u

p l e a s e f o r g i v e m e

m e e t m e t o m o r r o w i n t h e l i b r a r y

I couldn't believe it.

PJ still likes me.

He still loves me.

I can't deny it any longer.

I still love him too.

I had to meet him in the library.

*PJ POV*

"Are you sure he got it?"

Undyne glared at him for the fifth time.

"Yes. He did. Now stop asking me and calm down. Alphys said some uncertain things to me that Fresh said yesterday."

"Wait what were they?" PJ's eyes grew big in question.

Undyne looked at him uncertainly. "He is seeing a therapist."

PJ cocked his head. "That isn't bad. I'm actually glad he is. I broke him." PJ grumbled but Undyne stopped him.

"He is seeing a therapist to... help get over you..."

PJ's eyes leaked.

"He's never going to forgive me."

"No! PJ listen to me. Fresh will never get over you. You two are soul mates. Always have always will and some bunny bitch will not tear that apart." Undyne declared and shook PJ by the shoulders. "You said he was worried about you yesterday too. He will meet you in that library."

PJ wiped his face and something went pulsating through his heart. He loved Fresh oh so much and he couldn't deny that at all. He was going to make it up to Fresh in any way he could.

*Thrid Person POV*

Fresh stood there in the library. His heart dying for the man he loved.

Fresh cursed himself. He was wrapped up in his own guilt and sadness over his and PJ's breakup to see that he still loved him. Fresh thought he was broken, but he was just missing a puzzle piece. That piece was the one and only PJ.

Fresh held his breath. He had been waiting a couple minutes now and he began to feel anxious and scared. What if PJ decided he didn't love Fresh anymore? What if this was just a prank by PJ? What if PJ blamed Fresh for everything?

The door to the library opened and Fresh had to hold his breath again.

It was Paperjam.

PJ looked across the library and saw his Fresh. He hadn't realized that tears began to flood his eyes and fall down his face.

Fresh and Paperjam stared each other. In shock of what was happening. Love was the only thing that was in the room on that Saturday evening.

Paperjam walked slowly up to Fresh.

"You came."

Paperjam noticed Fresh was crying too.

"Of course I did."

PJ looked down.

"But why?"

Fresh grabbed his the others hands.

"I love you Paperjam."

PJ and Fresh were bawling at this point. PJ savored the youth between their hands and the sparkle in Fresh's socket.

"I love you too Fresh. With all my heart and I will never stop loving you."

Fresh leaned into Paperjam's shoulder. Letting his tears soak the fabric of his shirt.

PJ put his arms on Fresh's waist, pulling him as close as he can and hugging him with all his might. He needed Fresh by his side.

"I was a complete disaster without you." Fresh sniffed out. "I tried to delete you from my life but I was only hurting myself because I still loved you and I was too stupid to see it for myself."

PJ lifted up Fresh's head with his knuckle as delicately as he dare. "You will never ever be stupid, I am the stupid one and I was a disaster too. I believed lies and never asked you the truth. I dated the person we both hated with every fiber of our beings but I kept trying to get your attention and now here you are... you are in my arms again."

And at that moment, that gorgeous, lovey dovey, absolutely extraordinary moment. The two had a kiss they would never forget. The kiss that had sealed their fate forever as long as they both shall live.

The kiss was short and they stared into each other's eyes, wanting this moment to last forever.

"Fresh..."

Fresh parted his lips. "Yes?"

Paperjam held Fresh's fragile hands in his and got down on one knee. He got out two matching rings and held one out to me.

"Fresh... I promise... to love you forever. As long as the day we die."

Fresh looked at the promise ring before him and cried tears of joy. He flung himself onto PJ screaming yes.

Paperjam slid the ring onto Fresh's bony little finger.

"I missed you so so so so much Paperjam." Fresh cried out. "Please be my boyfriend again?!"

PJ slammed his mouth on the others. "I will always be your boyfriend."

And that kiss started to get a little heated. Fresh began moaning into it.

Paperjam stopped immediately.
"To show how much I love you..." He licked his lips subductivly. "Let me take you home tonight."
Paperjam's cheeks were burning as were his eyes... of lust for the smaller skeleton.

Fresh's face was hot but he knew he wanted this. He had wanted it with PJ ever since they had dated and he knew it was time.

"I love you so much PJ."

Fresh smirked and gripped PJ's boner.

~•~

if you are 12 and under:

skip the next chapter

if you are 13 and higher

read the next chapter.
spoiler alert: sex

imma be blunt with y'all i feel like this chapter was rushed but i really worked hard on it and i kinda like if so imma keep it.

also a lemon/smut or whatever it's called is next chapter if you didn't notice.

how happy are y'all that pj and fresh are back together i mean it's about god damn time huh.