𝐢. 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

❝ 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

Amanda Matthews was strolling through the halls of John Quincy Adams Middle School in excitement. She hadn't seen her family in so long and she was eager to see them. She had gotten her schedule and was now on her way to her Uncle's class where he teaches eighth grade History, which was her favorite subject. As she had gotten closer to the door of the classroom, she could overhear lesson that had been taking place, "alright, what's going on here, guys," Amanda heard her uncle's voice.

"Nothing," she also heard the voice of her cousin, Riley, "could we please for once read from the book," there was a slight pause, the daughter of the History teacher going through a book and proceeded to read from it, "'the boy and the girl had no idea of the changes they would soon be facing. Everything was different, including their own bodies'—what the—" that was Amanda's cue.

"You're reading your health book."

The class snapped their attention to the front of the room, the teacher's eyes widen as he looked upon his niece, "Amanda Matthews," she could hear the gasps around the room, "you're late to my class. Care to explain, niece of mine."

Amanda smiled at her Uncle before pulling him into a quick hug and then responded, "I had to drop off my stuff at the apartment before I could come here. Mom dropped me off, I packed light," she shrugged.

"Well I'm glad you're here," Cory Matthews smiled, "take a seat next to Riley, please."

Her eyes found Riley, her cousin, who tried to start a new topic surrounding Amanda but was cut off by Amanda herself, telling Riley to save it for after school.

"Please proceed with the lesson, Mr. Uncle," Amanda teased.

"Thank you, niece. Riley, what is going on here," her father pressed.

The blonde girl sitting next to Riley suddenly blurted out, "Farkle kissed my hand!"

"Farkle," Amanda muttered, her brows furrowed at the boy, she hadn't seen him since they were around eight or nine. He looked exactly the way she imagined him to be older.

"You did?" Mr. Matthews asked.

"It was glorious," Farkle confirmed.

"It was. I went home and questioned everything," the blonde added.

Mr. Matthews furrowed his eyebrows, before he moved toward his daughter, who was sitting with her hands folded together neatly on the desk, her eyes facing forward. Her father slightly crouched down toward her desk and asked, "okay, where were you while all of this hand kissing was going on?"