𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘶𝘮 1831

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

❝ 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙜𝙞𝙪𝙢 1831 ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

"A) every human being as a unique collection of atoms.

B) some of you in this room, might be human beings!

C) when you mess with atoms, or human beings, they blow up."

Mr. Matthews was about to continue his lesson but was interrupted by a slam of a hand on a desk.

"Belgium 1831!"

Matthews nodded warningly, "okay, everybody, it's happening right now. Get under your desks, Farkle's gonna blow."

As everyone went under their desks, Farkle shot out of his seat, "I know everything except Belgium 1831. And once I know, I'll know everything! And then my name goes on the board with those three idiots," he motioned to the board.

MOZART, EINSTEIN, JOBS

"Breathe, Farkle," Amanda instructed, wide eyed.

"Too late," the boy responded, "I taste blue."

Farkle then fainted and fell to the floor, that's when everyone knew it was safe to sit back in their desks again.

"You know, with anybody else, that would've been strange," Riley commented.

Maya shrugged, "but with Farkle, we don't even pick him off the floor, anymore," the blonde grabbed something from her desk, "oh, here's your book," she dropped it on the boy in the ground, earning a groan from him.

Students turned their heads when they heard a knock on the door, the guidance councilor making her presence known, "sorry to interrupt, Mr. Matthews. I'm here to speak with Farkle Minkus."

The boy on the ground shot up, "about time!"

As he approached the councilor, the three girls and two boys he was friends with got out of their seats and went behind Farkle.

"Are you finally taking him away," Riley asked.

"He goes, we all go," said Maya.

"That's always been the plan," Amanda added.

"We're going so it's not just the girls," Andrew spoke for him and Lucas.

The guidance councilor scoffed with a smile.

"There are no secrets in our group," Riley told the councilor.

Maya nodded, "nothing can come between—okay," the bell rang and the five friends left the classroom, leaving Farkle with the two adults.