𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺?

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

❝ 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮?

──∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

A lot had happened since Amanda Matthews spent her holidays with her boyfriend and his family. She received another solo in Choir and performed in front of all her friends and family in a school concert. The group of friends celebrated birthday after birthday, all turning 15, except for Lucas, who turned 16. The Friar boy confided in his girlfriend about the age difference and how he feels about it but Mandy assured him that just because he was one year older, it didn't make him any less apart of their lives and who he was to them. Amanda celebrated her birthday with a family dinner and a night on the town with Lucas, going window shopping and taking pictures of everything in the city. Still on the topic of birthdays, Mandy's cousin was itching for a birthday party.

"In every life, there are landmarks. What are the historical markers of our lives? Most important first."

"Sweet Sixteen."

"No."

Riley confided in her cousin and best friend about the need of a Sweet Sixteen, even though Riley was turning fifteen. Mandy didn't know why she was so adamant about skipping a year of age but knowing Riley, she'll learn something from all of this.

"Arbor Day!"

"No," Matthews shot down Maya during History class, "even Sweet Sixteen is more important than Arbor Day."

"Sweet Sixteen."

"Arbor Day!"

"No, most important first."

"Sweet Sixteen is the doorway to our driver's license."

"Arbor Day is the doorway to nobody knows what it is."

Mandy watched the two girls go back and forth as her Uncle looked on with raised brows.

"And college."

"You're going without me?"

Riley turned around to Maya, "no, you're going to the little one next door."

"Yay!"

Matthews sighed, "Farkle?"

"Birth."