𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 ( 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 1 )

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

❝ 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 ( 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 ) ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

"Okay, Amanda. You got this. First day of high school," the girl looked in the mirror and gave herself a pep talk. It was the first day of high school and Amanda wasn't scared, more nervous if anything. During her free time in the summer, she prepared some ground rules for herself for school.

—phone off during class unless emergency
—don't speak unless spoken too in class
—keep comments to yourself!
—always ask for help if needed
—always be there for your friends

She felt that this was necessary to prevent anything bad happening while she was in school. She didn't want a repeat of seventh grade, that was for sure.

──

A thirteen year old Amanda Matthews walked down the school hallways with her head down. Even with her gaze to the floor, she could still feel the heated stares of students as she passed them. The picture she had posted spread like wildfire and now she was paying for it.

"Hey, Matthews! Catch," her reaction time was delayed as a piece of paper was thrown at the girl's head. She opened the crumbled paper to see a drawing of her with bad and hurtful names surrounding the figure. She didn't have time to react as she was pushed into a heed of lockers, "see ya at lunch, troll."

──

A knock on her bedroom door shook her out of her thoughts. Amanda looked to her cousin at her doorway, "Mandy, you ready to go?"

Amanda took one more look in the mirror, "let's do this."

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

"This is it! High school!"

"We're gonna own this place!"

Those were the first words that came out of Amanda's two best friends' mouths, walking into the seemingly huge high school. Amanda, with her hand interlocked with Lucas', looked around the head of the building in awe. Yup, she thought, this is it.

The group walked up the stairs to the main hallway with looks of admiration. Students were roaming the halls on their own time and laughing with their friends, getting the friends excited for the future.

"Girls," Maya Hart called out to her two best friends as she looked around the school, "what if we don't own this place?"

"Maya, life wouldn't do that," Riley answered as she took the blondes hand, "we're us."