𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦 145

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

❝ 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚 145 ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

"I'm telling you, Mandy, she's out of control!"

Amanda chuckled at her cousin as she grabbed her books from her locker, "oh, Riles. I'll believe it when I see it."

Riley groaned in frustration, "you should've seen her, cous. She was a completely different person! She even threw all my brushes out the bay window, and didn't even blink!"

"Nope," Mandy smiled knowingly, "she isn't a different person, she's Maya," she shut her locker and looked at her cousin completely, "also—hate to break it to ya, honey, but that hair brush song isn't what someone should be hearing at 7:30 in the morning," and with that, the two girls looped arms, and went off to class.

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

"Pompeii. Lucas."

"You mean Farkle?"

"I mean Lucas," Matthews stated.

"Oh."

"I wanna see what you know."

Lucas smiled, "okay. Here's what I know. Farkle."

"Why, thank you," Farkle nodded, "Pompeii was an ancient village in Italy located near the beauty and culture of Naples. It was a resort town where the wealthy would go to soak up the sun."

"It was like the Hawaii of Italy," Lucas intervened.

"Thanks, Lucas."

"Call on me anytime."

Riley turned back to her two best friends, "Pompeii sounds so beautiful, girls. We should go there. We should go there and be calm."

Matthews chuckled, "let me tell you about a whole city that became very calm—very quick. Now, who here knows about Mount Vesuvius?"

"Mouth Vesuvius was a pent up, boiling cauldron of I-wanna-do-somethin'," Maya spoke, smirking at the back of Riley's head.

Matthews continued, "Vesuvius sat quiet for a long time, but then it did what volcanos in time must do. It 'sploded!"

"Why do volcanos have to 'splode," his daughter asked.

"Because if it doesn't, it'll just blow up worse later. Vesuvius wiped out the entire population of Pompeii. It was one of the greatest natural disasters the world had ever known."

Riley turned back to Maya in a state of panic, "okay, then do it right now. Do what you need to do to be Maya, but please don't wipe us all out, Peaches."