𝐢𝐯. 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

   ❝ 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

Amanda was sitting next to Maya on top of the bench outside of Mr. Matthews classroom, she and Maya conversing with Lucas, who was leaning against the wall.

"Ladies and Gentle of the hallway," they heard.

"It's yearbook time!"

Riley and Farkle, the editors of the yearbook, came towards their friends, boxes of yearbooks in their arms. Students gathered around them, with Riley and Farkle greeting them by what page they could be found on.

"Yearbooks! Find out who we are and what we really think about each other," Riley exclaimed.

Maya turned to Lucas, "you want to know how I feel about you?"

"No, I do not."

"Well, I'm gonna show you."

"I don't think you need to."

"Well, I'm gonna do it anyway."

"Don't do it."

"It's been a while."

"I'm asking you not to do it."

"I'm gonna do it. You wanna run, or do you want it straight in the face?"

Lucas glanced at Mandy, who was looking on, completely amused, "well, I wanna run, but how would that look?"

Maya then proceeded to do vocal warmups, and eventually 'ha huring' Lucas in the face. Amanda bursted our into laughter, making what Maya did to him worth it in Lucas's eyes.

When she was finished, Lucas asked, "you okay now?"

"Mhm, that was good."

"You know what else is good? Yearbooks," Riley jumped in, "all of our classmates say what they think of us."

"Riley," Amanda started, shaking her head with a small smile, "a yearbook doesn't define who we are."

"Yearbook. Find out how'll we'll be remembered," Farkle added, "guess what? You took another nice photo, you freak," he teased to Lucas, passing him a yearbook.

Lucas laughed and thanked him, "how will you be remembered?"

"Did they do it to you again?"

"'Most likely to be Farkle'.... Farkle," Lucas read.

"I didn't think I'd win it again, this year. But, I did."

"What does that mean exactly, Farkle," asked Amanda.