𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

❝ 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫 ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

"You've been to the bathroom, haven't you?"

"What's this about bathrooms," Amanda chuckled as her and Lucas walked to their friends in the school hallway.

"I'm never going back in there. I don't care what happens," Farkle exclaimed.

"Okay, I'm gonna ask again," Mandy raised a brow, "what's this about bathrooms?"

"What if someone gets hurt?"

"Oh someone's getting hurt. But Mandy and I've been saying all along, if you guys aren't gonna be honest with each other, everybody gets hurt," Farkle said.

Everyone's gaze went to Mandy for a follow up, in which she replied with, "oh, this is about the stupid triangle, isn't it," when her question earned nods, she continued, "look, I've already ranted and raved about this whole thing. There's only so much I can do to help you guys. Farkle's right. We're in high school, it's time to take responsibly for all of our actions, even if it causes someone to get hurt."

After her statement, the bell rang, causing Farkle, Andrew, and Zay to go one way, and Riley and Maya to go another, leaving the couple alone. As the couple continued on their way to class, Amanda muttered, "I still don't know why they were talking about bathrooms..."

"I know, baby, I know. Just keep on walking."

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

"How am I supposed to choose between two people I care about," Andrew asked his friends. The guys—with the exception of Amanda—were at Topanga's after school.

"You have to," Farkle stressed.

"Well, how do I live with myself if I hurt Riley or Maya?"

"I know who I'd choose."

Everyone turned to Zay, giving him a questioning look, "you've thought about this," Andrew scoffed.

"Yeah."

"I don't want you thinking about it."

"Then I won't," Zay's frown turned into a smile.

Andrew chuckled, "okay, stop. Who would you choose."

"Riley."

"You would?"

Zay nodded, "I like Riley. I'd choose Riley and I'd be happy with Riley."

"You would?"

"Yes. Decision over, it's Riley," Zay paused, "or... I'd choose Maya."

Amanda furrowed her brows, "what the..."