𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

❝ 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

"Riley, I have to tell you something."

"I don't want to know."

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

The group of friends were back in New York. Amanda and her two best friends were going back in forth on what should or what shouldn't be said.

"Riles, something happened—"

"I don't need to know what happened."

"No, I need to tell you," Maya stressed, "you need to know."

Amanda sighed, "Riles, just listen to Maya. If she thinks it's important, please listen to her."

"Girls, I know a lot of things are going to happen," Riley smiled, looking between the two, "you know what else I know? Maya, you saw how happy I was with Andrew and stepped back for me. And then I saw how scared you were for him. You need to feel however you feel, Maya, how could I ever keep that from you," she shrugged, "whatever happens, happens."

Hearing footsteps, the girls turned to see the guys coming towards them. Amanda smiled as she met Lucas in the middle and gave him a kiss on his cheek, the boy grabbing her hand in greeting.

"You guys are so cute," Maya commented, "it's disgusting."

"Love you too, Maya," Amanda laughed as she and her boyfriend moved to sit at the bench with Farkle.

"My brother," Riley smiled at Andrew as she went in to punch him in the arm.

"Hey! Hi! Hey, Riley," Andrew quickly grabbed her hand, preventing her to hit her target, "you know, um, I want to thank you again for believing in me, and giving me the confidence that I would be okay."

"I will always believe in you, and I will always be here."

"Thank you, Riley," Andrew turned to Maya, "hi."

"Hey."

"Hey."

Riley intervened, "hi."

Andrew looked between the two girls, "wow," and walked into the classroom.

"Hey, Riley."

"Charlie Gardener!"

"Stop it," Riley told her two best friends.