𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

❝ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

Mandy loved the sound of birds chirping in the morning. She knows it's random, but something about looking up at the sky at dawn and watching birds chirp 'good morning' at each other, really brightened her mood. However, talking to Evan with Riley, she didn't notice how the birds started to chirp even when it was still dark out.

"I've never told anyone this before," Evan chuckled as they reached what seemed the conclusion of their conversation.

"You can tell us anything."

"I have this dream," the boy answered Riley, "it's really personal and I've always been scared of how people would respond to it."

Amanda answered him this time, "well, when it comes to dreams, Riley is definitely the one you can tell."

The boy smiled at the two girls before revealing, "I wanna be a sherpa."

"Mmm, no, don't do that."

"Riley!"

"Yeah, I'm glad I told you..."

"They're the people who take you up to Mount Everest, right?"

"And that's what I wanna be," Evan answered Mandy, impressed that she knew that fact, "but not just some regular... 'Hi I'm Evan your friendly mountain guide'," the girls chuckled, "I want to help people find their way to places they never thought they could reach."

Chirp. Chirp. Chirp.

Mandy smiled slightly, "what's that, Sherpa?"

"That's morning."

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

Amanda felt panicked. She loved talking to Evan but she didn't know it took up her whole night. As soon as he said morning she grabbed Riley's hand and pushed her towards the stairs to make it seem like they hadn't had stayed up all night. But Riley had other plans.

"It was really great talking to you, Evan," Riley started, and Mandy tried to tug her up because she knew who would be walking down any minute, "but we have to get upstairs right now before—"