𝐢𝐱. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

❝ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡  ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

Amanda was enjoying breakfast with her cousin, Auggie, and her Aunt Topanga when her Uncle came rushing to the dining table, "you know what today is, don't ya," he asked his wife.

"Oh, I know what today is," Topanga groaned, "how much do you dread this day?"

"This is the day I dread," he shook his head, "maybe the friend can save us!"

"Uh, what's happening," their niece asked, but was ignored.

Maya Hart came into everyone's view, a bored look on her face.

"Were you able to talk her out of it?"

"No," the blonde deadpanned.

"Then what good are you, lady," Auggie exclaimed.

"Hello," Amanda called, "very confused teen, over here," she motioned to herself.

"You'll see in three—two—one—"

"Cheerleading tryouts today!"

The family watched Riley stumble in with her uniform and pom poms.

"Ohhh," Amanda drawled, "I'm not confused anymore."

Riley smiled, "I have better control of my body now, and when my brain tells my arms and legs what to do, they try real hard," she nodded, "this is my year, guys," she got up on the couch, "give me a Q— give me a U—give me a I—N—C—Y," and with that, Riley fell behind the couch.

The family stared at the girl for a moment before shrugging and continuing their meal. Amanda knew this was going to be an interesting week.

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

Amanda had always been supportive of Riley, so to show support, she followed her cousin and Maya to the gym of their middle school for tryouts.

"She's the worst one here," she heard her cousin say. Amanda was looking around and wasn't paying attention to the pair's conversation until now.

Maya scoffed, "she's the worst?"

"Samantha's the one I gotta to beat to make the team," Riley said, "I'm better than her, right?"

Just then, Samantha walked in front of and across the three girls, doing a handstand.

Amanda nodded, "yeah, sure."

"Explain to us what's the matter with you," Maya asked.

Riley waved her arms around, "I'm for your guys entertainment pleasure."