𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

❝ 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

"Nature," thwack, "makes us sneeze, puts us in the infirmary. Nature," thwack!

"What's he got against nature," Maya asked the class as they all sat with their away bags on their desk, "isn't he running the Nature Club?"

The class was taking a trip to a ski lodge and everyone was very excited, all except their teacher.

"He's only running the Nature Club because it was either that or the Ski Club," Riley said, sitting up in her seat.

"So why didn't he choose the Ski Club," Lucas asked, glancing at his girlfriend.

Amanda chuckled, "he can't run the Ski Club because of what happened at the Mount Sun Lodge when they were our age."

"Nature," thwack, "the only place a bear can kill ya from. Nature," thwack!

"Well, what happened at the ski lodge?"

"A mountain girl kissed him," the cousins answered Zay together.

"I didn't kiss her back."

Maya smiled, "nature," she hit her desk with a thump.

"How 'bout I throw you back in the streets where you came from, you waif?"

"Those were very bad times for Cory and Topanga," Riley explained, "but everything's fine now, expect we can't ski ever, or say 'ski', or walk downhill."

"So why is he all upset about nature," Andrew asked.

"Guess where the hike is," Amanda smirked.

"The Mount Sun Lodge."

"Nature," this time, Matthews thwacked the board so hard, he broke his stick, sending pieces of it to the floor.

"What are you doing, Dad?"

"The ski lodge was almost the end of Cory and Topanga," Matthews exclaimed, "America's sweethearts. And now, I know something's gonna happen there for you. So, I am preparing ya... for nature," seeing that his stick was too short to thwack, Matthews threw the stick at the board.

"Mr. Uncle, we're just going there to see the leaves change color."

"Doesn't matter. Stop being so smart all the time, Niece," in retaliation, Mandy stuck her tongue out, causing the class to chuckle, "Anyway, before we get on the bus, I want to talk to you guys about the other kind of nature," Matthews continued, "the human kind."