1- The Meeting

The Earth is separated into two creating two entirely different worlds. One is above having the ability to fly, the other stuck to the floor. Their relationship tore and became a massive fight, No man who walks do not detest the men who hovers in the sky.

Todoroki Shoto, born in the sky with wings uncomparable to any other flyer. His right wing appeared normal but once you get close they say its comparable to the coldness of the Ice Age. His left wing was never hard to notice.Some people say he is the son of the Phoenix as his wing were just flames. Everyone fears him be it flyer or walker.

Midoriya, a man born down to Earth holding the symbol of hopes for many. His intelligence at a young age made him unique and top of his class.

Two worlds, two people, one school. They may have a dispute but in hopes to change they are left with no choice but one school but after all those years no hope was found. This school can only be attended by special people with great backgrounds and money so for now it hasn't been opened yet to the public as if it was there would be a riot. They needed an answer. So far the reason they even want to go to the school because it was forced on them. Non was by choice.

Shoto was heading to his next class but then two people approached him with no good intention in mind.
"He's in our class, isn't he?" One of them asked the other looking at Shtoto in disgust.

"Yeah.." The second one answered looking down.

"Pathetic flyers! You already have wings why the heck would you want this weird monsterous trash."This was nothing too weird at all. Bullying here was a normal occurence. These two kids were just normal down to Earth people that despises the flyers like any walkers would.

"I know right, his wings are so weird." They kicked him to the side making him fall to his knees.

"Not so great on the ground, is it?" The first one heavily shouted as he kicked him again laughing. Shoto looks around finding a teacher, atleast a flyer as well desperate to get away from these two kids.

A green haired boy approached the situation. "Guys! Why don't you leave it to me." He said with such a big grin that Shoto was trembling even more terrified of what was coming after him.

"Sure Midoriya. We'll go head onto class." They ran away smiling as if nothing happened heading to a room.

Shoto took his arms up preparing for a punch or even a kick.
..

.

Nothing came. He opens his eyes and saw a handkerchief dbeing offered to him.

"I wish I've seen you sooner." The grin was gone and replaced with a concerned look. Shoto has never seen that before

"Thank you." Shoto accepts his handkerchief and wipes down the scratches on him. His fall was pretty bad there were some scratches bleeding.

"Why are you doing this. Midoriya?" Shoto quickly remembers the name of his saviour as those two had given him.

"Well, flyer or not that wasn't right." Midoriya goes on one knee.

"You can get beat up for this or even screamed at you know."

"I know but you're different right? Just by us speaking to each other you must agree."

"Shoto."

"What?"

"That's my name. Shoto Todoroki."

"Shoto, my name is Midoriya Izuku. I'm really sorry for not being able to help you out sooner. You wouldn't have gotten hurt." Midoriya clenched his fists.

"It's okay Midoriya.I'm really okay." He smiles and stood up he lended me a hand helping me stand up.

"You know. You're wings are beautiful." Midoriya's eyes widen.

"Even though its hot?" He was by my left side. Anyone who even got near would instantly jump away.

"Isn't it cool though? Your wings are like in fire all the time. I bet you can make some smores." He joked and Shoto laughed along. He was amazed because he had never laughed like this. It wasn't forced and it was amazing he thought to himself.

"When you get old. I bet they will look all big and even more beautiful." Midoriya gestured big wings expanding his hands to show Shoto what he meant.

As they head to their individual classes. Shoto couldn't help but blush and smile turning away from Midoriya. He was so happy he couldn't contain it just inside.

In this day, Shoto made a friend that he could never forget.

(A//N)
Back at it again with another Tododeku stuff. I thought maybe I could give something original and different so here you go more fanfic. I sure do hope you've liked this one annndddd

See you next time❤👋