3 - Who was He?

MIDORIYA POV

Ah! As I try to open my eyes they felt heavy as well as moving my body.

"Midoriya-kun" I could hear Uraraka's worried voice. I slowly try to lift myself up and looked around.

I was in the hospital, my body felt so heavy. It was hard to move.

"Ochako-chan..." My vision started to get clearer and her eyes were bloodshot red looking like she's been crying.

"I'm sorry." I know I was the cause for Ochako-chan's tears. Why else would she be crying so hard?

"No. It's our fault, as your friend I should have known." She sniffles probably was crying not too long ago I guess.

For some reason, her words triggered something in me a bullet to the brain. I've said those words before to someone special..? but who? My heart clenched and it felt warm and gave me such a warm feeling.

Ah. The article! I was supposed to give it to the publishing company today.

"Hey. The doctors said stress for you is not good. So why do you look so worried Midoriya-kun." Ochako hled my hand and squeezed it really concerned.

"The article! The adoption!" Panicking I didn't want to let the adoption down. All the children were counting on me!" I promised and I would never want to break their promise. They had such hopes for me.

"Iida-kun took care of it. We saw your notes and the publishing date so he took matter in his own hands. He messaged me that he was going to publish it in today."

I sighed loudly in relief. They are the best friends I could ask for. I wish it I wasn't much trouble to them as I am now without them I could nevee have done these. I'm so thankful.

Ochako grabbed a handkerchief from her back pocket and wiped my eyes. I bet I was crying again. She smiled cheerfully.

"It's gonna be okay."
Handkerchief.. I've done this to someone before. Who was this person? My heart continues to burns in warmth remembering them. What is this feeling?

"Ochako-chan. I'm sorry but can you tell the doctors I'm ready to leave."

"Sure thing." She nodded and made her way out.

I wonder who is this person..

TODOROKI POV

The air down here is so warm and clean. I really love to stay doen here but as much as I do I also love flying and sadly flying everywhere down here is a rule flyers have to follow. Such a shame. The view up there isn't really good because I can't really see down there so how would I be able to see Midoriya again.

My phone furiously rang. It's from Momo. I'm guessing it's an update.

"Momo what is it?"

"Todoroki-sama, you must come to the company quick! I have news you might like." I could hear her chuckling in the back like she made an amazing discovery. Is this a new product again? As C.E.O. It is still my job after all to take care of this. Just as when I was about to relax. Goodbye paradise!

Meanwhile Midoriya and Ochako has been signing papers and paying the hospital bilss he finally was freed from the hospital and was sent home with clothes given by Iida. He got the warning so he's going to take extra care with Iida and Uraraka by his side. He just got out but he still has a busy schedule to keep and follow. After all he has an important meeting today.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Iida nervously asked as we arrived at the entrance

"I made a promise Iida. I promised I would make people understand we're ALL the same." He laughed patting me on the back before I go.

"It's so like you Midoriya...We're counting on you!" He gave a thumbs up and the car made it's stop. I took a breather and went out.

I got the faith of many of my friends. I will do my best to win this..

This debate!

(A/N)
Hello. Its me Wamy again XD. I'm sure some of you are wondering why I keep changing the chapters. I've been doing my best to keep grammar checked atleast just so the plot could be clearer atleast so it stays in the right path I intended to. Thank you for reading ANNDDDD See you next chapter❤❤