17-Journey to Oasis

"MIDORIYA!" Someone screamed but where? I looked around even peeked a little outside. There was none but I still saw chaos. Fires everywhere, the street was covered in trash. It wasnt nothing.

I checked everywhere but finally I go in the inventing room and saw a video being played in one of the screen. "What is this?"

The video started playing again.
"MIDORIYA! We meet again. I've gotten the message the one with one of your friends and I'm impressed. I'll join this union only if that fire ice wing guy joins. HAHAHA (He laughed menacingly.) Ill do anything for you man just as much as you did for me. I'll arrange a meeting with the others. You know where to meet." He winked and signed off. How peculiar. I never knew that things can change I hoped but for it to come true. Everything will change thats what I know.

Midoriya.I promise to you.

As soon as the night passed. Midoriya confessed he tampered with the tech and sent messages all around. Not once but more than enough to send the message to everyone he knows.

I hugged him that day and thanked him with all my heart. He looked so happy as I hugged him. I almost forgot we're in a war. Day after day new messages of new comrades came with. People who all knew one person. Midoriya. I knew he'd come through..I want to hug him all day and just be with him and of course apologize for everything, for the doubts mostly.

Our war has yet to end. Now, the messages are out. We expected for the worst. Everyone gathered to the living room to discuss of what was to happen next.

"I think we should stay. We have tech that keeps us anonymous. There should be no need to move!" Iida declared implying he really doesn't wish to go.

"Being anonymous only helps us for so little. I know Im not the best at coding so someone could easily break through the firewall I built.", the servant of Bakugou that worked on the coding to send the messages said in a thinking pose.

"I dont think so. Its best we stay. Most of the stuff we need is here." Another servant had said who had helped in the process of building the computer. The coder went in the middle of the circle and declared,
"Nothing good will happen if we stay. Someway or another we need to find a way to get a new location. We are tracked, everyone is in the list for being wanted at this point. Its either do or die people!" 

We were silent as he spoke because his words were the truth at some point they'll find us anyway. We just have to delay that fate. The question is how? How will we get from here to there? I turn to see my wings. "Curse you," I curse to myself. If maybe my wings were smaller, they wouldnt be a problem but they are. Im dragging everyone down. They could easily leave with a hood over their heads. Mine would further complex the problem we already have. 

"Fine. Lets go," Midoriya said softly but everyone looked down at defeat. They don't have a choice. "But Midoriya, this is your home specifically our home," Iida pleaded for him to change his mind though it'll be hard. A lot has already agreed to that. "Homes are nothing to me once we loose this fight. We're not giving up on a corner. We're leaving and that's it," Midoriya's face I've never seen it that way. It had been so intense. He quickly hurried to his room and shut his door. Everyone separated on their own and started packing their belongings. Hope was not much in their eyes any more. I just see desperation to live and to get through. 

The computer was left there in case of tracking. The only ever thing they carried was clothes and the other basic necessities like food and water. We're going to go in hiding. We're going to need more than food for one person if we're going. Everything was placed inside Iida's cars. There were two, one was a truck so I can go at the back. The other was just an SUV or somewhat a van. Midoriya had forced him to take cars from his family. Iida being loyal, couldnt object to those wishes as long as it's Midoriya. The journey would be far but we're going somewhere. Hopefully, it'll be the oasis.