13- Are you, Todoroki?

My head hurts, sleeping in a tree isnt really convenient for the body. If I never built that cottage, will I have been able to see him again. I drown in my sorrow.

"Hello?" Somebody's here! I have to hide! I cant fly they might start running after me. The sky is being patrolled at most I can do is run. I dropped to the ground and started running. I heard their footsteps get louder and, faster. My wings are so heavy, it feels like Im dragging a ball of chain behind me.

I finally stopped running to catch my breath.

"Those wings?" Its no use. If this is how Im going to go down then so be it.
"Todoroki?" That voice, Midoriya?

I turn around to immediately see green hair. I knew who it is. They run with wide arms.  Ha. Im caught.

"Midoriya, stop crying." My hair gets wet with his tears. My head near his stomach. It was warm, finally the warmth I was really looking for.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Over and over he apologized to me. You did nothing wrong Midoriya, to blame yourself is something I never wanted. "I thought you were dead, you were a gonner.. BUT! Youre here now and Ill never let you go so please." Midoriya's voice it's not the same as in the debate. He wasn't confident, this is wrong. Midoriya is a kind person. All he's done for the world proves that but to accept a terrible person like me I cant abuse what Ive been given.

"Midoriya, you're insane. I can't be near you. You'll be arrested, everyone will, you're friends too if they see us together." I push him away. I should have never come down here. Momo was my first choice. "So what, we'll figure it out together we always do. They understand, they were even helping me build a machine so I can talk to you. Now that you're here, none of that matters anymore."
Wait. A machine? Bakugou's servants were arriving pretty frequently rather than the past week. Wa sit because of that? Were they talking already?
"Can I use that machine?" If they did, then maybe I'll find out if he's okay. I need to know or else I'll drown in guilt."We haven't finsihed it yet. To even make it work we need whoever is the person you're conacting have a receiver while we have the transmitter. It's efficient and it doesnt record data, sort of like a walkie talkie except much more efficient in distance." He was planning all this time and I didnt thank him. That just continues to prove how bad of a human I am.

"Midoriya, stop. I have to say thank you." He smiled but covers my mouth and shook his head. "Thank me when this war is over."

After being found by Midoriya, they let me inside their house. I made sure to infinite the power of the freezing to my fire wing so I wont burn anything. It's his home I shouldnt destroy that too. I met Bakugou's servants and they all looked at me very angrily. I dont know if theyre trying to impress me but their aura just seems so happy and invitinh like I want to go shake their hand right now and introduce each other.

We spent all night thinking most of everyone was asleep even the servants who are unexpectedly dead asleep. They didnt want to sleep unless I 'ordered' them too. Bakugou made them too obedient. Its insane.

Midoriya showed me the blueprint for his plan. It all looks doable. They already had the transmitter but the only thing that did backfire the plan was having a receiver anything that we use a rocket or something their authorities will just shoot it down.

As he thinks so stresfully I squeeze his hand,"It'll be alright." The war is coming closer. The inevitable date is something I cant move. All I can do is help Midoriya. I didnt tell him about it. If anything itll make him even more stressed out.

Iida has been the provider for them all the steel and stuff thatll be used to make it. Meanwhile Bakugou's servants have been very cooperative. They would do everything they're told.

Tonight, I forced Midoriya to sleep. I needed to see their plan through. Iida has been up. I told him I got it but hes been watching carefully. I unfold their blueprints even the past ones.

A transmitter, is something that can send messages. If we dont have a receiver the transmitter will send messages everywhere and can be seen by the Elder. We plan for the message to be seen only by Bakugou if he's still safe or people I know who still believe this war is dumb. It shouldn't be given any name because it's dumb and it affects everyone too much.

When I came here, the only thing in my mind was Midoriya but now Im not so sure. Hes changed and i dont think its for the better. I want this thing between flyers and walkers or just people to stop this. I loved how he pursued that too even when we were kids. To coexist, people never really think how much more itll give us i mean everyone. To build something just to get torn down is what Ive done. I just want something good to come out of this life.. even if it means risking to see Midoriya again...

(A/N)
This story.. is taking a deeper route which I intended to but I dont know if you like it and its really making me think if I should continue these past few days haha.. sorry for that.

Ive planned the ending and im ready to finish this story once and for all 😌 lets hope Midoriya and Todoroki the best.❤❤

-xoxo Wamy