19- Are you, will you?

This is the beginning for the second chapter. There is no time for delays. When we were in the bunker and everyone was safe. It was all calm and peaceful, arguably too peaceful. It was in our comfort that had us distracted. At that day, we were blinded to what we feared most.

"Iida!" I screamed in the rubbles. It was getting so dusty that it was hard to breathe to find clean air. I think we're being attacked from above. Damn it! Why now. Why here. This might be the last time I'll wake up..

..

...

No! I refuse to give up. I finally thawed the ice of my left wing. I could finally see through the dust and found them all huddled up together. 

"Todoroki?" Iida screamed as he saw the light from my burning wing. I run to them and saw Midoriya in fear.  "Iida, what the hell happened?" I don't understand. We thought of everything. How could they have found us? "I can answer that," one of Bakugou's underling raised their hand as he continued, "Last night while I was on guard I saw the guard we passeed by the checkpoint came with much more people by his side holding guns and there were more. All of you were asleep so we tried to fight back with available dynamite. Everyone! Sorry, I made the problem so much worse." He started crying but I couldn't blame him.

So it was that guard huh.  If I see him,  I'll-I... Midoriya? He held my hand as if the Midoriya I saw earlier was an illusion. He confidently said, "I won't let them take you," as he walks away. Instead of dust falling it turned to rubbles then suddenly everything stopped. Everything stopped and I could feel their feet go to the other direction. It was too soon to celebrate so I held it in. Everything was quiet for a good minute then we silently celebrated. "To another day!" Iida declared laughing. If only we have some alcohol Im certain they'd be drunk by now. I turn to find someone,  "Wait, where's Midoriya?" as I asked everyone turned quiet and looked around as well.

"Midoriya!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Everyone tried to chase me as I run up to the surface. There were tire tracks leading to a direction.

"They."

Iida and the others started going up as well. The healthy green grass around us turned brown being crushed. 

"THEY TOOK MIDORIYA!" My eyes they hurt. We were finally together. We were doing so well. Why does the world want us to be apart so much. Iid and the others held me down by my shoulders. I struggled and tried to fly. I might-I might still find him. Iida pushed me back down the bunker with a slap to the cheek. It stinged but I was out of my mind. 

They locked the door and I couldn't see the outside anymore. He's gone,it took a while to sink in. Iida yelled at me, "I didn't expect him to do that but don't make of what he did a total waste. I'll never understand his choice of actions but I can still help you. No. Let us!" His face was determined to achieve whatever it was.

"Please Todoroki." His voice started sounding desperate.

"We dont want to lose another friend." Iida looked me dead in the eye. He's serious but nothing about this situation was laughable.  It's been hard to find a reason to laugh. I nodded and everyone proceeded to pack their stuff again.

We can't cross the border so this time.  We'll need to go to a wild place.  Unmarked, no buildings, just us and nature.

Midoriya wherever you are I hope you're safe.

As I share my plan to the others they wholeheartedly agree to the idea and support it as well. As dumb as a choice it was, we smashed the laptops. Apparently the coder brought a laptop without us knowing. If we're going to meet the people who sent us the messages we have to stay alive and that thing could easily be used against us. It was hard to convince one of them to allow us to do it. He was the one who worked hard coding us an answer but we broke it in the end. "I'm sorry but we had to." I hugged him as he cried and saw his hardwork get demolished and wasted. "What's your name..we've been together for so long I haven't gotten to know you,"I whisper in his ear. They were surprised as I continue to hold him. "My name is.. it's Kaju." He sniffled until the end but eventually I got him to calm down. 

We didn't hesitate any more and went by foot but not to the point we'll idiotically left traces of where we left. Yes, we left some stuff but they won't be able to get any more infromation other than that. They probably were able to find us quick because of the tire tracks. It wasn't me but one suggested we went  by foot and it was a genius idea. Before we broke the computer we plugged it into our emergency generator and used it for one last time to locate the sender of all the messages. We found a nearby person! And that is where we're heading next. We moved quickly not waiting till night or the next day, we had to go. We don't have any other choice. Of course at this time you don't know who to believe anymore. The message could be a fake. The person could hand us over but we don't have any other options. All we can do is believe that there is more people who believes in us. 

When I was captured by that time, I had no idea what I was thinking. Wait, correction. I wanted 'him' to be alive. I couldn't help with anything but that so I decided to sacrifice myself. It was much more of a challenge than I thought. I didn't expect that I'd see..them again. Then again, my memories aren't the best now. I only had time to cherish the memories when I was with him. 

A//N: I decided this won't  be a parter anymore. Sorry for the people who maybe confused when I changed the title for the 18th chapter. I realized the story isn't close yet. Sorry for misleading you everyone. I'm a little confused why people would still stick to see the ending but really what I'm trying to say is I'm glad you're sticking with me through it all. **whispers at you** to be honest... I didn't plan this to be so long. I planned this story to be short but..oops. I got too addicted to the plot I guess...

ANYWAY as always...see you next time ;)