11-Whatever It Takes

I havent gotten much sleep, I know the neighbours as well. There is much to fear of the silenced enemy. I need to find a solution quick. Things are not good at all.

"Midoriya!" Hello?.. Iida? My eyes, they were closed? I must have passed my limit again.

"You really need sleep." Iida wraps blanket around me, I must have been knocked out quite long.

"I know." Theres no use of argue. Ill need to postpone and continue this tomorrow or else I might get knocked out for 3 days best. That would set me back.

I went to sleep. The next day followed and I immediately went to my thinking desk. Im almost there. I just need to know one thing and itll be perfect. There is always a solution.

(A/N)
Words that are highlighted like this are the narrator POV . I thought maybe I could mix it up a notch. Just so it wont cause any confusion. Anyway continue~

Midoriya being bombarded with ideas, kept writing them down day and night seeing if they would work. He was making a plan to find 'him' or at the very least get to him. Postal servives to worlds has stopped. Entrance to the Under World has stopped. There are no inventions created yet to be able to reach the upper world. Midoriya also knew that they are planning to fight, when nothings been happening for so long that could only mean theyre in the process. He doesnt know what time he has left but he cherished every second as if its the last.

Iida was left concerned for his well being. Midoriya convinced Iida to help, he had shown him their good sides because all he had been taught was bad things. He needed Iida's cooperation.

Once he confirmed Iida's joining. Midoriya then set Ochako to a journey for parts. Since the video was leaked, Midoriya was practically hunted outside. She was uneasy at first but once the plan was revealed she happily helped.

The most important part Midoriya needed was a transmitter. He didnt tell Ochako what the plan was but she followed him blindly.

Day and night, the two seemed to have been building something. It makes more sense why Iida was needed, he was an inventor trying to make special shoes for a faster pace walking. It wasnt bouncier bottom or stronger laces. He was trying to implement a rocket safe for the environment. It was going to be used for space and if possible soon in Earth.

Its also safer if Midoriya and Iida didnt disclose all the plans they have with Ochako. Just in case they were caught Ochako would be safe. Everything was being thought out from police and law which Midoriya specializes in one way or another.

The Lower Half Bakugou's servants appeared one day. They busted in their home. It was said that they were ordered to help. Midoriya was quite reluctant as he didnt want to seem bossy or rude but they were willing to do anything no questions asked. They got the parts much easier and they were able to gain more knowledge about something.

"How did you get the order when the postal service to the Upper Half is not allowed, was someone sent down?" Iida asked in one of our breaks. Ive been wondering that as well, there is no way they could have gotten the order. If their answer is wrong they must be spies. I stare at Iida trying to send him a message. If they arent what they claim to be then we need to know what to do next. I get ready to stand if ever.

"We cant send messages above but they can send down. We're not sure the specific how but the letter came down in our lair's doorstep one day. They must have let it go down somehow." So theyre telling the truth. Its true that the Upper Halfs can easily drop something down and since a letter will be so small its unnoticeable. Its genius! Though we wont be able to reply. If we use rockets it will be highly obvious, we can get shot down as well thats the only negative thing about it.

I go back to the drawing boards as I found a new idea. This will be troublesome but if we can somehow know if the Upper World has acces to a receiver this will make our plan complete.

After Midoriya have brainstormed for so long, he finally got tired. He sat by the porch next to the garden to get some "inspiration" it maybe another way of not showing he wasnt tired when he was yawning throughout the night. Bakugou's servants didnt show any signs of drowsiness. Midoriya have asked as well if theyd like to rest for the night. Apparently they were trained for that as well which is odd but helpful Midoriya thought.

"Why dont you tuck back to sleep?" Iida asked openly as he sat next to me. I couldnt sleep tonight because Ive already slept last night and it was a lot of wasted time.

"No, huh?" He smiled knowing what my answer was already.

"You know, I know what you're doing but I dont really get why. What has this guy done to you that youre doing this like its a matter of life or death?" Straight away, I couldnt answer a question like that but I needed to think right away or else it might seem like Im thinking of an excuse.

"It feels like fate wanted us together. It just pushes us together then pulls us apart. Hes been searching for me for so long that I feel like Im the one responsible for us being apart this time. I shouldnt have doubted him." His old collection of my past accomplishments backed up my fact. He was there but I guess he was afraid.

"You were just being human Midoriya-kun. Doubts are natural and real." Iida pats my back like a real friend but it was- too hard! I stood back up and went back in.

This time Im coming for you so please wait Todoroki.