16- I Love you.. but

Its been hard using my ice for a long period. Im not used to this. It makes me want to.. CRASH!

"Todoroki!" I could see Midoriya so worried. I caress his cheek. Hes crying again.

"Please! No!" I smile at him as I feel the world weighing my body down to the ground.

"AHHHH!" Iida and the servants all looked at me as I scream. I look around, it was just a dream, I turn to see my wings the ice hasn't melted. I sigh in relief. "Had a bad dream there?" Not the worst. I can handle those myself. Theres no need to baby me. "Nah. Dont worry about it." I immediately stand up, all rested and went back to work. The servants are already working on building multiple servers so we could be untraceable. The world's most feared hacker, didn't know he'll be working for the world's worst boss. Bakugou doesn't do kindness so a lot of people fear him but once you get to know the guy. Theres nothing to fear except him getting mad at you. Iida was helping to operate the old computer so we can create the date in the newer computer and send it over to the old one. The old one doesnt have much to work with except microsoft paint. Other than that everything is a complete mess, he said he couldnt have made it there.

I sat as they worked so tirelessly. I couldn't help with much, it made me feel useless but only when you make yourself one will you be. I walk to the kitchen and started making coffee for everyone. I peek to Midoriya's room and the door was open.

My eyes. I cant see. Slowly the world came back. I turn to look and it was Midoriya wearing panjamas and having a bed head. "Are you alright?" Midoriya asked yawning. He should go back to sleep, I push him to his room but he wouldn't budge. "I'm just a little tired, that's all." I answered laughing because theres really nothing to worry about. "Is it because of me?" I held both his hands and pushed my forehead on his. "I have never blamed you for what happened. Dont let yourself down. Is this why you haven't came out?" I stop to look at him, his eyes was closed listening only to me. I start to whisper and really let myself be honest with him. "We've been working on the plan, Iida has been a great help. He must be a great friend to you, very loyal sometimes a little too much. Midoriya, please come back. Remember the time you believed peace was still achievable between both worlds, what happened? I've been blaming myself for that. I know. I know. I shouldnt be. Its stupid and will only create the worst results but if I had stayed up there, will you still have held on to peace?"

I open my eyes to see Midoriya crying. I hug him from the front and made sure to squeeze tight. "I dont know what to do anymore. Maybe it is your fault." I didnt expect for him to say that. It made my heart sink as I was close to heating up.

"Because I like you, I dedicated everything for you. Now we're together, we dont have to do this. We dont have to get involved." That was his resolve? What happened to us fighting for both the worlds. We're together now but what if.. what if I lose you again.

"I see.. if you want me to help just knock on my door." He walked away looking down. His voice sounded so fake. It wasnt his true feeling.

I run to him and forced him for a kiss.
"Im sorry. Im sorry. You dont have to do this but I do. I still believe so dont force yourself. Little steps, thats all we need."

He smiles flowers in the room and goes back to think. The start of all relationships is with honesty. It wont be difficult when you have nothing to hide.

"Todoroki!" Iida exclaimed. I panicked and ran across the room to get to him. "I think we got it!" What I saw in that room was nothing but amazing. This could change the world. Lives.

What they didnt know was that. In the next few hours something was going to happen none was prepared for such a thing.

As the machine is built and complete. They sent the message all around to people who believe and once believed. Let there be traitors to spread the message but let there be none to see it's entirety. Messages hidden all across the video meant for specific people.

"Bakugou. If you got to watch this. Im glad youre safe but if you cant. Im sad to see it but Ill come back for you as a friend and as a business partner. This is a promise." One of the message kept in the video where Todoroki personally filmed himself saying.

What was to wait was the propaganda due to the result of this war. Will there be people to answer the cries? No one will know until next time.