AU of an AU

What? What's going on? I woke up to Todoroki's panicking face. Don't make that face, it aches my heart. "You fainted, you were so happy you fainted." With his help I get up slowly and saw, the war is truly over. We did it.

This dream, it feels the same. Momo and Bakugo were fighting and this feeling to find Ochako and fix our mistakes came again, yet that dream it makes me not want to leave. I don't want to leave this moment. I don't want to leave... You! Never again, my life after you left was full of sorrow and misery as it left a gap that could never be filled. Todoroki, please don't leave my side. Maybe that dream was a sign, a purpose, a previous reincarnation of me who made a mistake.

"Why are you crying?" Of course you'd notice. Don't worry Todoroki, I was just remembering a dream. Don't worry about a thing, I'll make sure nothing happens to you.

"Nothing, I'm just so happy this war is over." He smiled and turned to the capable flyer, Momo. I've heard her name before. Though behind Todoroki, I find a lonely friend looking lonesome.

"Iida, are you looking for her?" He was by the side, looking defeated after our greatest victory yet.

"She probably doesn't want to see me."

"She will, I promise." I remember in that dream. When they got back together, Iida held on so tight to Ochako. They were crying so happily together. So this time, I give you my mission. I'll tell you where she is, don't you worry.

"She's by the forest if you want to find her."

"She probably hates me now."

"I promise you she doesn't. I'll even make a bet, if I'm wrong and she does hate you. Me and Todoroki will have a break for a day." We have never done that but I think we can manage... I hope. We've been separated for far longer, a mere day should be fine. As he saw my determination, he sighed and shaked my hand. That's a deal then!

He went to the forest just as I instructed. Now, while he's off to do that. I need to find the worst leader of generations. Our leader. I told Todoroki to be wary of him, he didn't ask me why but he could probably understand I wasn't taking the situation lightly. We need to get him out of here! Todoroki then proceeds to share the message "Find the leader." Everyone was searching, staring at each other's faces. We became one through an odd task.

A man shouted, "Here! He's here!" We look to find the people circling around him. Todoroki offered to carry me to the center but no these are my people. There's no use for me trying to get above them when now we're all equal. Respectfully, they gave me space to pass through. Like they said, there he was being held by groups of people. Now chained to the arms of the people he once hated and he once served poorly.

"Kill me! You're not getting a better world once you do." His last words to try to change my mind. As soon as I woke up, I promise you my mind's already decided.

"You're right, killing you won't make me any better. So why don't we lock you up instead like what you did to, what you say, your own kind?" His eyes widened, he probably knew where I wanted him to go.

"A secret place nobody else knew, I was locked up there and so was a good person. You deserve to rot there." Flyers and walkers carry him down to the jail of what once was our leader's palace, it was your palace. You lived there, you sinned there, isn't it perfect that you get to live your whole life cycle in one place oh mighty leader?

I feel relieved. Finally! I can spend more time with Todoroki. I hugged him longer than I was recommended, his wings hurting my hand as it gets hotter. I don't care, "I love you." His lips a little dry from all the speeches he had given, I had touched with my own.